All Comments on 'Daisy's New Office Experience'

by GlitterByrd

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What a miserable arsehole

Cunts like that should be fucked up the arse just to see what it felt like ( Male reader)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
HE or I?

Half way through the story George and He, turned to I. It drove me nuts. Stick with the same person point of view.

gotranegotraneover 11 years ago
Wrong Category?

Although there are elements of age diference present, shouldn't the "force" of the act, itself, be classified as Non Consentual / Reluctance? The lead-up was hot, but the end didn't justify the means.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good start

More 'visits' please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very good, any man who says he would not do the same thing in the stories situation, is gay or a liar.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great, needs editing, but hot, my then girlfriend was used and abused by her older boss many years ago, he coerced her into sex with him, over time her fucked and buggered her every week, until he took early retirement, she told me about it when we got together, I asked her if she missed it, she did, so we contacted him and we visited him together so she could be shared, we all had a great time, watching her on her knees taking his fat cock up her ass was so hot, i would shoot loads over her face, happy days.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous