All Comments on 'WACFYM Ch. 06 Pt. 03'

by seducedHylas

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
DjeterDjeterover 11 years ago
another great chapter

Keep writing you are the best! Ialways look forward to your stories! Any chance you you writing a book of stories like this?

seducedHylasseducedHylasover 11 years agoAuthor
hmm

have you seen how long it takes me to write something?! ;-p

watchurmanwatchurmanover 11 years ago
Amazing!

I never thought you could beat your previous work but you just have. This story was freakin excellent and the best part of the trilogy. As I've said before you are my favourite author on here and the only one who never disappoints. It was a long wait but definitely worth it. Brilliantly written and superb continuity.

As for the loon who commented on the daughter somehow being sexually involved ..... say what fool? Funny how the negative, irrational and ill informed always remain 'anonymous'

Keep it up dude, your stories are always a delight.

sassysasha89sassysasha89over 11 years ago

So glad to see you again and you finishing Ch 6 of this hot series.

At this rate, Sam will have two pregnant woman.

Please continue.

qwikguyqwikguyover 11 years ago
Outstanding!

The wait was worth it....keep up the great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I Love That...

...not only do these lovely women get the husband to betray his wife, but also include the young daughter as well! It makes the betrayal all the more sinister (and hotter) when the wife finally realizes that her whole family, even her own daughter whom she raised with love and care, no longer love her and have chosen the superior woman instead!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More destroy the wife kill kill kill

Have Sam dump Billie and marry Elana have them fuck in front of the old bitch and have lots of babbys and ruin Billie I say this as a hot young woman who has stollen a fit young dad from his borring wife it is so fucking hot !!!!!!!!

Avdee2000Avdee2000over 10 years ago
Loved it !!

Absolutely loved this story !! Now where can I find a man like Sam that I can corrupt !! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What about a New story

Heyy I loved reading your stories, haven't seen one for a long time

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great series of stories

Love all of your WACFYM stories. Keep them coming. The women in your stories are very evil, but incredibly erotic. Consider a happily married minister seduced and defiled by a new member of his congregation. The clueless wife could become great friends with the woman while she slowly but surely corrupts her husband.

andiethexxfanandiethexxfanover 10 years ago
Love your stories!!!

Please don't stop writing. Your stories turn me on soooo much!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
so...

When's the threesome with Wendy and Elena

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My favourite!

I wish seducedhylas would write more! This story is my favourite although I like all of his stories. I specially like that sam was falling in love with elana and that he was willing to divorce Billie. Also their child likes elana too. And elana was pregnant! I wish seducedhylas would write a continuing story and Sam would be completely hooked on her enough to marry her

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Extremely hot

All these wacfym stories are the sexiest erotica I've ever read. Wish more authors would write these husband cheating stories without the 'moralistic' twist...somehow trying to make it ok with the wife. The wife's permission takes most of the heat out of the story.

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
Sexy Nanny-The Hand that rocks the Cradle?!;))Her lover,the cheating husband...'once a cheater...always a cheater!! ;))

Sexy Nannies can be some of the most deliciously evil vixens and villains!! ;)) but blaming her alone as the home wrecker?!;)) what about her lover?!;)) the husband who cheats on his wife and the Nanny Elana's employer?!;))

And the men here obsessedly think that by repeated motherhood their wives 'let themselves go' and do not retain any sex appeal for seduction due to pre and post natal changes in her body...;))...and in the same breath....are also obsessed with having many kids!! ;)) better if the woman pre promises single motherhood and keeps the promise!!;))

in case of the wife...husbands...why do you all pressurise her into having so many kids anyway,then?! ;))...and the 'considers herself too clever but actually dumbass' Nanny is going to be sent down the drain too as residues of overbirthing....just coz she chose such beauties of men....;)) once a cheater...always a cheater!!;))

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

This is pretty messed up . I didn’t really find it sexy it pretty much turned my stonach. There is no love . Your character seem like the have BPD and fucked in the head.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Got me so wet and horny

I love this story. I wish there could have been more where the husband and the slut teacher has their child together and they goes on to holiday with Rachel like they're the family leaving behind the wife. Where he went on to have real feelings for the slut and have more kids with her. I love seducedhylas he's my favourite I wish he will write more. I like his characters. Not brass, just a bit of refine in them makes them more superior to the wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Depraved, but so hot. I’d very much like to see Sam and Elana catch feelings for one another, falling in love, getting full custody of Rachel, and having multiple babies together

RanDog025RanDog025over 1 year ago

Didn't like it at all. Why is this shit sexy, hot?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous