All Comments on 'Abigail'

by DDDDave

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
brian358brian358over 11 years ago
Abigail...

This has looooong been one of my favourite stories (Along with Toh Rhee, by the way...).

I do sometimes like a bit of shock value in stories and Abigail delivers in spades.

"Eighty-three inches!"

I could just melt! :-)

Thanks, D/DDDave! And if you ever wanted to add a third part, I'd *love* to read it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A definite classic!

A MUST read in the "large breast" genre.

Good pacing, plotting, description, and characterization.

As I've stated before, one of my favorite measuring scenes EVER.

If you've never read this story before, I envy your future enjoyment.

If you want to write in this genre, this should be part of your curriculum.

Adrian Burns

DDDDaveDDDDaveover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback!

This was one of my earlier attempts without any explicit breast expansion. It was more about the interaction between an uncertain, somewhat timid and naive woman and a more experienced man. I've explored that fantasy several time. Clara seems to have been the most popular story.

Again, glad you enjoyed the story.

daddymacdaddymacover 10 years ago
SEQUEL

git to add to this, this was HOT... need action now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Expertise!

This is definitely your area of expertise. Imagination transferred to paper through authors writing skills drawing the reader immediately into the fantasy. Still recovering! Throughly enjoyed being part of the fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent story!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDDDDave@DDDDave
2192 Followers
When I first started posting here I was more than a little fuzzy on how things worked. As a result the stories first posted went up as separate stories instead of chapters. Sorry about that. But I've put together this index to try to help. Be aware that there is a chapter miss...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Abigail Series Info