All Comments on 'Beauty and the Geek Ch. 29'

by frozenhero1

Sort by:
  • 89 Comments
mack32mack32over 11 years ago

I love this series if you don't write more for it later it is very good. You are a good writer.

Jonathanmartin322Jonathanmartin322over 11 years ago

The most disappointing one ive read of yours. For this to be. Kind of an ending, we waited a long time for two and a quarter pages and two paragraphs worth of sex..not a good one. But 1 bad chapter out of 29 is a damn good ratio.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Jonathan

I actually don't think this is an ending. There's too much new material introduced. If it is, however, it's a bad chapter. Otherwise, it's an interesting one. Not the best, but not bad either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Great series, but I feel that you're milking (no pun intended) sex between Charlie and Miley TOO MUCH!!

We've had to read about those two doing it for the entire series. As soon as it got into the 20s, sex between Charlie and Miley became mundane and boring.

I REALLY, REALLY want you to write more sex with Stacy. Chapter 9 was HOT!! I'm seriously getting tired of Stacy only being involved in kisses and other boring stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
thanks

glad to see a new chapter hope to see a few more soon kinda left us high and dry in this chapter but definitly gave us reson to look forward to the next one

MikefromAZMikefromAZover 11 years ago

I think it ended and wrapped up the Charlie-Miley stories. HOWEVER, I think we could see a Stacy-Brian series come from this. I enjoyed this chapter more than chapter 27 but not as much as other but that often happens in the final chapter. You know what to expect in it so it either meets expectations or fails to deliver. I say it met my expectations. Good luck on the future series whether it is Brian-Stacy, the Savannah story or anything else.

bignsassy818bignsassy818over 11 years ago
Made my day!

I really do hope that Charlie and Miley are pregnant! Screw Victoria, Charlie's going to be wonderful.

Thanks for the upload and can't wait for the next one.

pawwriterpawwriterover 11 years ago
Good ending

This seems like a good ending to me. Miley are Charlie are married and going to have a child. Brian and Charlie's comic book series looks like it is going to be a success. Brian and Stacy are happy together. The lawsuit with Samantha is settled. And just MAYBE Miley's mother thinks there is a chance for them because Charlie will be making money (as that is HER definition of happy). Charlie & Miley will make great parents.

love_er_her_waylove_er_her_wayover 11 years ago
Can't end

The story is too amazing and as wonderfully written as it is just can't end here!!

redbaron172redbaron172over 11 years ago
Great move

Love the tweaks to the story line... can't wait to see what happens with Haley and Jack.... Brian and Stacey...... AND Victoria!!! she has to have some drama on the way!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

more please this a wonderful story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great

Plez continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
another great chapter

wonderful i really like this i hope there will be more on the way

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Spin-Off?

I love this series and, althought you've said that this is the last chapter, I hope you decide to add to this story. It would be cool if you did a one-shot story featuring Stacy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Hope to see at least another few chapters someday - after all of the buildup to Miley getting pregnant it would feel like a letdown to end the story without any actual pregnant sex between Charlie & Miley.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
epilogue?

I think you are almost done! All you need is an epilogue,in which you would detail exactly how successful the comic book---and their fortunes turn out to be.

I would like to see a major motion picture studio do a Capt Darkness movie, with the royalties making Charlie and Milie multi-millionaires many times over, dwarfing the fortune that her mother, Victoria has, finally giving the old bat her comuppence!

Find a place for Stacy and, just for the fun of it, perhaps Victoria etting put in her place could be the last scene.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
amazing!!!!!

Please continue I check nearly every day if u added another chapter I love this story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good stuff

I see from your bio this may be the last. Shame but can understand the effort involved. It would be nice to see a little bit more. Some thoughts:-

What happened on release of comic? Movie deals?

Will Sam find true love?

Will Brian and Stacey make it work?

What happens when Victoria realises her son-in-law is rich (assuming comic success) and when bubs arrives? And what will Miley's reaction be?

Will Haley become stepmom?

Perhaps an epilogue 10 years after with reflections on the decade.

But what happened to the heart locket. Thought it might have been found in Brock's possession but it just seemed to never get mentioned again :-)

Great read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
entertained

I really hope you do alot more with this story, i know how much of a b**ch it must be to write these stories but i think they are really good, honestly you dont find this good of a storyline on this site and i love there characters, you have some talent and i hope you will continue, not just with a single epilogue but maybe change the title a bit to fit the married status of charlie and miley and get into the rest of their lives, and maybe you can do a few flashback. Stories and maybe a story on what happened the year charlie and miley were broken up, and a story for all of the times the setting liek skipped a week or two and fill in some blanks.....just brain storming but this isnt the kind of story that should just end ya know?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
How'd I miss it

Somehow I missed this installment up to now. It is just as enjoyable as all the previous chapters. Mostly I like the humanity you inject into your characters. They have flaws just like real people. Still think that this should have been under Romance.

Mks3382Mks3382about 11 years ago
Haley?

what happened with Haley did her and Miley make up if so how could they forgive her for that scheme against Brian also I would have liked to have read more and Jack putting Victoria n her place.

JTW1978JTW1978almost 11 years ago
next

Dude you must finish this. Let us know what happened to Brian and and the rest test of them

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Amazing story

I started this story as a typical litterotica piece but having read all you have written in the last three days I have to say you are an amazing writer! You wove the story and the sex in to an amazing and enthrall ing story, I could not decide what I liked the most the character development or the sex. WOW, amazing job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I finally finished it!

I ran across this story, and I've been reading it piece by piece. This is a great story! I didn't just get involve in the sex, but the characters were developed and central to the story. You should really consider publishing your stories even if it is just a hobby.

arrowglassarrowglassover 10 years ago
awesome story line

I have read this entire series from start to finish and will get to Charlie & Miley in a minute. Really enjoyed all 29 chapters and could not stop until I was finished. Looking forward to what you do next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great series

Keep on writing! Great work!

JTW1978JTW1978over 10 years ago
Finish this

Let me know how the comic turned out. Did Stacy and Brian get married what did you name your kid. Don't leave it hanging

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WHAT

where and when did this moron finally learn to cook,,, last I seen she couldn`t nuke popcorn,,,is she going to breast feed this kid the rest of its life

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing

Read start to finish in 3 days, I became addicted to the story! Much respect for your time, talent and creativity. You should set up some kind of donation link or kick starter because I just feel like I robbed you reading this for free. Very entertaining great read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I love the story but...

Really enjoyed the story, all the drama and conflict...even the hint of comedy. I am glad in the last few chapters the sex changed. Too redundant after a while and i would just hurry through the sex scenes. Gosh I believe I am as horny as Miley but that was awfully too boring after a while. I still believe men prefer being inside than hand jobs but then...to each his own i guess. Anyway, loved the story....congrats!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Awesome story

Read the whole story start to finish in a day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
It was...

Simply wonderful.

If you decide to continue you will definitely have a following.

Thank you for your time and efforts with this piece.

Warm regards, Mack

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very good with two caveats

Sam and Hayley's endings. Everything else in the story worked. But them giving Sam anything to do with their comic book is crap considering she's a known liar. Haley was not only in cahoots with Sam coming up with and working the pregnancy lie, but the Dad still dating her after she had a fist fight with his daughter? Um, no. Different kind of story and I commend you for sticking with it during hard personal issues.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 10 years ago
AWESOME series!

I have already commented on the incredible sexuality of this...looking forward to now reading about Charlie & Miley!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awesome!

I have just finished reading all your Charlie and Miley stories. They are awesome! You can really write extremely well. I can hardly wait for more.

Rapier875Rapier875about 9 years ago
Brilliant series !

A really great story over all 29 chapters. I very really enjoyed reading it, the only disappointment being that I've now read them all.

You're a great author, you must write more, a lot more !

Thanks again for a great story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
All

I'm sorry I waited to leave this. The comments would have been the same. "FRIGGIN GREAT" . Thanks

Wicked_PawsWicked_Pawsabout 9 years ago
I cheated!

I've only read the first 6 but I had to make sure they stayed together before getting more into this series.

Love it tho!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I know it was just a joke but the average Indian first time mother is 28 now!

CBellsCBellsalmost 9 years ago
Fantastic series

Well done! A fantastic series! Kept me engrossed throughout the 29 chapters and then wanting more...

Frederic755Frederic755over 8 years ago
The Ending

I loved this whole series! It's a masterpiece that has sex, laughs, drama, and dirty deeds and thoughts all wrapped up in love. You totally clinched it for me with that last line though it was hilarious: "She sucked some more shake through her straw and considered what she and Charlie would be like fifty years from then, "Um, Charlie? You don't think your dick will shrink, do you?""

JasonRTaylorJasonRTaylorover 8 years ago
So much fun!

A ton of great lines, hot sex and fun characters. Much like Captain Darkness, Beauty is one of those rare blends that doesn't take itself seriously yet is able to deliver a solid character driven story amongst the silliness and smut.

Thanks for the fun,

Jason

sqwertersqwerterover 8 years ago

Amazing story! I read it in one sitting, I couldn't help myself.

DavidluvskittyDavidluvskittyover 8 years ago
YESS

Had to pace myself after the first 10 stories, wanted to make this last because it's a great tale. I love it love it love it. The drama was just like "OH COME ON, REALLY? THINGS WERE JUST GOING GOOD!!!" lol I'm still freaking out about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Their are more it called charlie and miley, 6 more chapters in fact

KezzoKezzoover 7 years ago
From Chapter 1 to the final line of chapter 29 .....

Fantastic story... Thank you.

Is it too much to ask for more ....

A well crafted piece of work, sexy, funny, drama and a great circle of characters.

Thank you

Kezzo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Amazing

I started out reading this as something to jerk off to, next thing I know I am skipping over the sex parts to read the story and plot, very well written and engrossing, please keep the story going or at least give a closure on it, is Miley Pregnant ? does the comic take or or fall flat ? what becomes of Stacy and Brian ? do Haley and Jack get serious ? so many questions ? please finish this wonderful story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wonderful

Totally agree with other comments, a wonderful story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Awesome Story

So well written. I have to agree with an earlier comment. Got to the point where I skipped over the sex between Charlie and Miley and read for the story. Can't wait for the next chapters of their life together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I didn't skip the sex scenes since they were excellent too, but it was tempting to carry on with the story. Excellent writing and story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great

Greatest story ever. Dude you're a genius. Don't ever stop writing. Thank you from my heart.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please...

Tell me your still writing this.it deserves to be finished.great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
To be continued?

Please tell me your planning on an ending? I really hope this wasn’t the ending, it needs to be finished.

rapperbsrapperbsover 6 years ago
Its not over!

Read 6 part series Charlie and Miley for the conclusion!

Rake456Rake456over 5 years ago
Really good!

Probably the best series on here. Congrats!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

Well contrived. Miley the best ever girlfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
love this series

one of the best series i ever read i wonder if you'll ever write a new series from stacys pov it would be hot to read about her sex life during this time

Cypher787Cypher787over 4 years ago
Serries about stacy???

now that this series is done maybe write one with stacy as the focus after reading about her after prom fun with miley and charlie i would love to read a whole story (or more) about her

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Miley's last comment is comedic gold!!

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerabout 3 years ago

For goodness sake PLEASE give me more of this story! I am sooo,rapped up in this that I really need more! Please, please!

Rancher46Rancher46about 3 years ago

Quite a long story but quite interesting. This love story sure had a lot of drama and sometimes the story made you wonder if Miley would have even been interested in the real Charlie without the 10 inch dick that started out as a 9 inch dick. At any rate Miley is quite the drama queen and what a temper. 5 stars

Sausage17Sausage17almost 3 years ago

Goddamn, this series was like a rollercoaster. One of the best series I’ve ever read on this site. The characters of Charlie, Miley, Stacey and Brian were all so fleshed out and real. The story had me hooked from page 1. Great job, can’t wait to binge the sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story telling! Really got into it.

One insignificant detail: masturbating literally means sexually giving stimulation or satisfaction to one self. Masturbating someone else is, therefore, technically impossible.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

She's fixated on his big dick... What happens if he gets ED??!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

shouldn't there be a part 30?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

hate it

the way u degraded sam character just coz she is unattractive compared to rest of the girls

brian snatched her virginity left her heartbroken and still its sam who has to compromise alone

and people in comment section calling sam a bitch

brian had no right to take her first time if he was being a sleazy bastard

i wont read your other works bcoz u clearly have a biased attitude towards more hotter chicks

hot chicks deserves love even if they whore around and cheat around

brian blaming sam for fake preg

when he take no blame for taking her cherry and breaking her heart

but nerdy chicks have to be hated ,their virginities should be stolen and then they should be left to suffer alone at the hands of fake nice men like brian like sam

i am so disappointed

1 star since justice was not done to sam

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

poor sam

how easily cheating heartless men like brian get away with simple womem like her

even the author does not give fuck about her

brian having a hea with stacy

and heartbroken sam just some money for the emotional abuse by brian

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 2 years ago

can't believe all 28 parts, glossed over some though. will they break up when Charlie finds Millie in the middle of her fantasy group cum shower?

rbloch66rbloch66about 2 years ago

Way too much sex between the same people. It detracted from what could have a great series.

The story got lost amongst the repetitive, boring sex scenes.

Pretty disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I thought your series was great please keep doing what you do so well 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I rated this sort as a whole and not separate parts. Good story and well told. And as odd as this may sound for this site, the sex between Millie and Charlie did get a bit overwhelming.

sennodensennodenalmost 2 years ago

I think the sex scenes were good, really well written dirty talk.

And jesus christ, Victoria is vile

LytharLytharalmost 2 years ago

An excellent story, and one I would love to read more of.

Also yes Veronica's the fucking worst.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Charlie and the baby feeding on her at the same time? Good story soo far but I'm gonna say it... That's f'n weird, really really weird

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Some great sex scenes and dirty talk. But a nice constructed romance for Charlie and Miley. Some neat characters, especially the two MCs. Should have done a flashforward chapter to the end of chapter six of the other arc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This should be in Novels ansmd Novella's. Good story.

RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkersonabout 1 year ago

this should get published. engaging story and well executed.

Gambit275Gambit27512 months ago

OK WE NEED MORE

vron_skyvron_sky11 months ago

Thank you for the positive story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Story rambled around way too long.

Sex was on part two of almost every chapter - doing it that way was way, way too predictable.

Rapier875Rapier87511 months ago

It was good, but the sex became far to repetative and each 'episode' went on for too long.

Odd thing to say on a site this...........

TotosRevengeTotosRevenge8 months ago

Really enjoyed the story until around the 23rd chapter then it just became contrived and boring. Stuck it out to see if you could nail the ending. Unfortunately, it did not satisfy.

Chubbychocol8Chubbychocol85 months ago

Loved the series. Kept me coming back for more. After the first 10-15 chapters. I found myself scrolling past Charlie's and Mileys sexual escapades. Overall great story

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Miley is fixated only on Charlie ‘s big wiener 🙄 I don’t think she’ll be that into him if he was average …

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I lost count on how many times I came back to this series, I love it every time

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Liked it.

Like an Archie comic with smut.

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 months ago

[26.02.24]

Top shelf series!

Love the character progression.

Over the sex stuff, just became repetitive.

11/10!!!!!

NitpicNitpic21 days ago
Blated

This story is bloated.,It as the makings of a good story if the majority of the unnecessary repetitive are removed ,thereby reducing it to an acceptable length.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous