All Comments on 'Rick's Embarrassing Adventures Ch. 01'

by trenchantone

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Naked1Naked1over 11 years ago
Lucky guy

Nice story. Rick is lucky to have found an understanding and willing partner. I once asked something similar of a woman...only I wanted to be the only man at a party of women and I wanted to be naked. She initially agreed, but then backed out on the grounds that she didn't want the experience to affect my professional life.

I hope Rick's enjoyment continues.

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 10 years ago
so hot..

I need to find a close friend that would do this with / to me.. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice story!

Well wriiten, imaginative story. I like that they are friends. A very nice job of toeing the line between consensual and non!

L O ReinsL O Reinsabout 7 years ago
Let The Game Begin

Very exciting. Good set-up with nice touches along the way. Cfnm, public and embarrassing activities, delicious threats, all in the hands of a loving domina, all this and then some promises for a great trip. I hope you haven't abandoned the series.

L O R

Stacey_DressedStacey_Dressedover 4 years ago
Good Start

Just read your whole series...disappointed that you didn't continue. This is EXACTLY what I've been wishing and asked from my wife, but she says SHE would be too embarrassed! Oh well, it was a good start and good for my fantasy!

Stanley Hicks

trenchantonetrenchantoneabout 4 years agoAuthor
Author Response

First, thank you for you flattering comments. I really appreciate them.

Second, I'm sorry that I can't continue this series or really write anything else. I've been dealing with Stage 4 Liver Disease for 22 months now. The good news is that I've beaten the initial estimates by 4 months at this point. The bad news is that eventually (too soon) I will lose to this disease. At this writing nobody beats Stage 4 Liver Cancer. Nobody. But don't grieve for me. I'm 70+, and I've had a good life. With any luck I'll have a good death. We're all headed there.

So, thanks again for reading and more importantly enjoying my stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This is going to be good, I can’t wait to see where this goes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous