All Comments on 'Two Weeks of Love Ch. 02'

by Shakespearesfears

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great

Don't stop now, i liked the fact that it wasn't just bang on. But a very nice build up..

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
Promising Story Spirals to Generic Stroke Status

This started out well in first part- the son had a girlfriend & wasn't a callow virgin. This was reflected in the courting phase where the two went out to the mall and had some teasing dialogue. Tension and rapport was established. The pizza and choice of sensual indie film set the stage very nicely.

The action & story was broken off with mom just beginning to explore the taboo zone. The story picked up again with standard hesitation, standard token resistance and devolved into mere stroke status. All attention for ubique detail was shut down. You can hit the tag for mom-son story and cut and paste what transpired here.

All worldly savoir faire evaporated from the story. It seems the first time author ran out of ideas. Perhaps next time with first story under his belt , the mechanics of writing a story will consume less energy and he can concentrate on writing a " special story " from start to finish". I wish him luck.

ghateroghateroover 11 years ago

his mother thinks that incest is so wrong.. how about if they only have oral and anal sex ? (not vaginal intercourse). It would be very, very exciting....

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
In two weeks he could have her pregnant.

I hope that he gets to stretch her little pussy out with his big cock in the next chapter.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
the neighbor Ted

best story.........

MaternalyObsessedMaternalyObsessedover 11 years ago

When a son is this much in love its

a primal territorial thing.

Ted starts sniffing where he doesn't belong.

God have mercy on his soul...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Similiar experience

My Mom became very depressed when my Dad left us and began drinking too much wine each night. One night she came back down stairs in a sexy nighty and asked me if she still looked good for a 45 year old woman. One thing led to another and I was soon making my mother moan as I licked her sweet blond pussy. This led to years of great sex. Turns out Mom really enjoyed anal sex too!

loadedgunloadedgunover 11 years ago
Superb story telling

Hi and welcome to this site. I love the way you told this story in the beginning but you seemed to have gone into the intercourse too quickly.

I love the way you described the mom and set the scent but for your next story, let the physical contact between mom and son take slow steps. Accidental cum shots.... See through clothes worn innocently... just a few ideas.

I write similar themed stories to you... have a look.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This is a great two-part series, and I...

love the comment from maternally obsessed: "When a son is this much in love its a primal territorial thing. Ted starts sniffing where he doesn't belong. God have mercy on his soul..." That is so true. Once a boy has fucked his mother--once he's gotten his big hard cock up his mother's mommy-hole, the same wonderful hole he came out of and blown his young balls up his own mother's cunt--he's marked that particular cunt as his own. He just won't stand for any other guy to get up between his mother's legs, the only semen allowed up what is, after all, his own birth canal is his own semen, from his own hot young balls. And that's that, period.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

More please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
When oh when

You wrote these 2 parts back in 2012 and even though readers were clamouring for another part, you have disappointed us all with your inability to complete the story. Not happy Jan!!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

Seeing as chapter two was published almost 7 years ago, I don't think that we'll be seeing chapter three any time soon. Too bad. It was very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
wow, just wow

fucking hot as they come if i say so

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Liked the story but still waiting on the sex 4 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userShakespearesfears@Shakespearesfears
70 Followers
Nothing special, just a dude obsessed with milfs. Wrote two hit stories filled with typos and errors ten years ago and I cringe when I see them lol.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES