All Comments on 'Christmas Capture'

by geronimo_appleby

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
EtaskiEtaskiover 11 years ago
Pulp Fiction

And Tarantino. If you like that movie, you'll like this.

This is more focused and not as convoluted as the crazy director's work, but the tone, human darkness, and frank grisely description does suit this story and the comparison.

Kind of a ballsy submission for the Holiday Contest and I see why it has a low score. However, it is still well written, and it does leave an impression.

In that regard, you succeeded in your stated goal, Geronimo. :). For that, five stars. Merry Christmas.

chargergirlchargergirlover 11 years ago

A dark and dangerous tale, but up to your usual high standards. Well done, GA! A five, as always. x

geronimo_applebygeronimo_applebyover 11 years agoAuthor
thanks

i enjoyed the comment about this submission being ballsy for the competition. i know christmas is meant to be a happy time, but i didn't want to 'play safe'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
crazy

Funny,unhealthy,sexy, scarey. What kind of movies have you been watching ? ( I'll leave another movie for the list. Sexy Beast (2000)

(Get some inspiration from Dexter TV series, too ?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I gave you a 5

But mostly because you are an arrogant cuntwaffle and aren't afraid to go to the awful GB and demand votes and you aren't afraid of the word cunt either. The story is amusing and a good read. Good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I gave you a five too. GA. Great story, with a wholly satisfying climax. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
O.- Hm...

This is very well written. I enjoyed it very much (even though I'm from US and a few of the British things seemed a bit like inside jokes to me.) I got the general idea so I figure that's enough. I also find it fascinating that you chose to write from the perspective of the rapist. It's been done, but it's never been done in a setting where the rapist is not triumphant in the end but in fact becomes the victim. And I kind of want to know who the hell Tom is. A mafioso? Yeah...probably. It's unsettling and dark, and truth be told I didn't feel aroused at all, but it was a good story. Good stories are hard to come by.

-SD

Rugrat60Rugrat60over 11 years ago
Justice Served - Cold if you please.

Well writtn and a nasty story about a nasty individual. You did quite well with the fear factor. I grew up in the Boston Mass area when the Boston Strangler was out an about. Lots of fear then. I do not normally read stories like this - so I thank you for your intro words.

Blackpaw29Blackpaw29over 3 years ago

That ending was unexpected and very satisfying :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Dark, funny and intriguing.

Excellent writing and thanks for not watering down your sarf-east prose. It makes the story all the more atmospheric - let's face it, there's always Google if one doesn't know what a rozzer is!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergeronimo_appleby@geronimo_appleby
6089 Followers
Walking the earth, having adventures and shit. Not looking for any hook-ups, I just want to get me stories out there and have a chat on the forums.