All Comments on 'Chastity with Ex as Keyholder Ch. 07'

by chastity_sissy

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
subbiebradsubbiebradover 11 years ago
Mmmmm soo hot!

Very hot story. I don't know why stories like this get me so hard. I'm straight, but I confess I have fantasies about being dominated by a woman who makes me suck a big hard cock for her while she watches. Mmmm ... why does this make my little cock so hard ?

patmapatmaover 11 years ago
i want to be him

i'd love to be in his position maybe someday

ChastizedChastizedover 11 years ago

Seven chapters later and I'm still anxiously awaiting the next piece to the puzzle.

Great story, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Still Awesome!

Great twist! Such a hot story. Thanks again!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Another great chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Story but...

This is one of the best stories I have read about chastity, pantyhose, humiliation and domination. Loved the earlier installments using his ex to blackmail him into chastity - at that point, that was a very very sexy scenario. I felt it lost its power in this last installment - BUT I totally applaud this fine piece of writing. Would absolutely read more by this author!!!!

her_pantyboyher_pantyboyover 11 years ago
best series

love this series, i find my self re-reading previous chapters so i don't miss anything. Good job keep up the good work, can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Crock

Write something else. This doesn't fly. He would have dumped her halfway through the first story. What a witch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Read all seven chapters, thought it was hot as hell and this isn't even my usual kink.

In terms of eroticism, the early chapters were just raw and hot, this one didn't do that much, but I like the idea of having a proper ending to the story adn it works in that context. So congrats on a super sexy story, and on an actual narrative arc that works.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
No!

That's what he'd say. Who needs the abuse and humiliation? No one. Punch them and leave. They'll get the idea.

wifespantyboywifespantyboyalmost 11 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for taking the time to write this story. Found it very stimulating and I hope you continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
More?

I love this series. Are there going to be anymore updates to it? I love the chastity with the foot fetish, and now it looks like cuckolding thrown into the mix. Delicious!

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Sissy slave

Ahhh, the plan is exposed and sissy can get everything she needs. The humiliation, the dressing, the fem training, sucking and getting fucked and bred by real stud cock. I do wish they had made him pull off his panties and clean them too. The sissy is such a good cum loving slut. I see this arrangement lasting a year maybe a bit longer before real life steps in. He in his real life will meet a girl/woman who will take over as his DOM and so the keys will be passed. A wedding a fully trained cuckold will live the life he always wanted and needed. Will the writer keep going? Go to that point? Sissy boy loves to serve both men and women. The humiliation and need for both cock and pussy and feet is overwhelming him. Guess time will tell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
damn...

The story went from teasing and fun to unnecessary cruelty. Way to ruin the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
How about this?

You live with your boyfriend and NEVER talk to me again. I have removed the cage already (you don't need the key - it's easy) and obtained a restraining order against you both. You come near me I put you in jail. You come into my house and I shoot you both as trespassers that are threatening me. Go fuck yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
WTF

A really good story if not for the homosexual activity and the total lack of an orgasm for the poor shmuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
yes please

yes please Princess I do it

rbw65Xrbw65Xover 5 years ago
Very hot story

The whole story is very hot. The last paragraph just blows my mind, such a perfect conclusion. And makes me so hungry to read the next story in the series.

loveevolloveevolover 3 years ago

wow your series is all that, with similar stories all around what would anonymous except something different "ex free his pee pee and everything goes back to normal "is that what he was waiting for, well take off eh

TrstxxxTrstxxxabout 3 years ago

Make sure they will let you go after a certain time frame if you want to leave...but take the offer now and enjoy the kink!

Sissyboy48178Sissyboy48178over 2 years ago

A very hot story and I would accept that offer in a heartbeat

KodJak22KodJak22almost 2 years ago

Nice development. More ass fucking got it sissy I hope.

midtwnnycmidtwnnycabout 1 year ago

I'm wearing chastity now and love it.......i'll be a sissy maid

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous