All Comments on 'Two Sides to Every Story'

by Paris Waterman

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

The story made little sense. It states Vera is the aunt but then she is Jeff's sister.

randyolegoatrandyolegoatover 11 years ago
Seems clear to me

Aunt Vera and Una's husband Jeff are brother and sister. Una is being fucked by some guy named georgie. What is so confusing about that?

ParisWatermanParisWatermanover 11 years ago
My thanks to

Randyoldgoat for clearing the air on the aunt/Sister relationship. I would have thought it clear, but obviously in that, I was clearly wrong.

Happy Reading All.

PW

imharmless69imharmless69over 11 years ago
Not at all.clear

Unless hubby Jeff is also Una's dad, I still cant figure how Vera is her aunt, not to mention that Una told Georgie that her husband was going to HER parents' house. But the sex was good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
agree not clear at all

if vera is the husbands sister that would make her a sister in law not and aunt. to be her aunt she would have to be her fathers or mothers brother or sister.

Paris WatermanParis Watermanover 10 years agoAuthor
And I'm my own grandpa

Happy to see all the confusion about who's related to who. But gee whiz, did anyone like the story otherwise?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
confussed

her aunt is her husband's sister?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Stolen story

And none of the edits or additions you made are good or even well thought out. Maybe don't copy and paste entire pragraphs directly from The Erotic Writer next time, hm?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous