All Comments on 'Meeting Mrs. Christmas'

by Rockinworld

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
chytownchytownover 11 years ago
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!

To you too what a great sexy Holiday story. Thanks for sharing

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Great fun!

And you stuck to the script - Christmas 'comes' but once a year!

WanderingaimlesslyWanderingaimlesslyover 11 years ago
You are on the bad list

That was are fun read but what about the unintended consequences? Santa distracted. Having to relocate to another location because Miss Clause got the north-pole place, the reindeer and sleigh and half the elves in the split. Dude now Santa is driving a YUGO towing little red wagons behind. Man, you are a sick sick person.

Thank you for sharing *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

cute

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Jess? Not Nicole? Or Kris?

Probably worth the lump of coal! Thought Santa might have appreciated his help and given him a silicone doll! Pity the pussy didn't taste like roasted chestnuts! Or would that have been the nipples?

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What Flavor...

...were her breasts [with milk for her cookies] as he kissed downward? Possibly egg nog? I love a VERY giving woman at Christmas!

RockinworldRockinworldover 11 years agoAuthor
Her name...

I did a little research and found out that Santa's wife didn't have a name until recently, and I went with the one I thought most people would be familiar with--the Rankin and Bass animated version from television in which she gives her name as Jessica.

Rugrat60Rugrat60over 11 years ago
Delightful

Delightfully cute and expected. Even the coal - but still a delit to red.

Well done.

SampkyangSampkyangabout 8 years ago
nice

Christmas with a cheating slut and a man whore. hope hubby finds out...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRockinworld@Rockinworld
32 Followers
I love hearing from readers, so feel free to reach out with suggestions or ideas for stories.