All Comments on 'The Perfect Gift'

by Honeydip79

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I thought it was a great story and hope you write more often and share them with us. I worked in an office situation for years and completely understand the boredom that creeps in over time. Please, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice Fantasy

Cute little story Honey, a true Christmas Fantasy to be shared. Ah, that I had such a card to pass to my wife - so she could come home and sweep me off my feet once again! Do yourself a favor and just get rid of the negative comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

It was a roller coaster of Passion and lust wrapped in a perfect little gift. I hope there will be more erotica stories from this writer. Very well written and exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
It should have been in

Loving Wives, not Romance!!! The slut wife betrayed her marriage vows and cheated on her husband. If she doesn't love him any more, then tell him so and get a divorce. What did she prove? That it didn't take much to cheat? She didn't need Santa to help her out, she could have done what she finally did with her husband without Santa's help.

While nicely written for style, I had to give it a 1 because it didn't belong here.

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Nice Read**

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
romance?

a cheating slut story more like...

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 7 years ago

It ain't cheating if it's with Santa!! Lol!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous