All Comments on 'My Mom, My Love'

by L.A. Wicker

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Casper54Casper54about 20 years ago
My Mom, My Love

I Like To Read more Of This Type Of Story's, When's The Next Due?

A Dutch Member

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
HOT!

1 of the best mother and son story on this site...just mother and son how it should be...hate storys where someone else joins them just keep it between mother and son and not to long too read...so thats why this story is worth the read...HOT!

Jonny

juanjsojrjuanjsojrabout 17 years ago
wow holy cow

man Ilove incest my grandparents were cousins so I had a few family members that did it with familyincest rules

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Please use capitals when appropriate - lack of them makes you so much harder to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
It's great to discover an old story by a master!

Mr. Wicker is definitely a master of tales of hot motherfucking, and it's great to discover one I had never read. The hero of this story is a good-looking 18 year old, real big and well-built, a football star. Between his strong young legs he's built real big, too, as his mother discovers to her great delight! He's not only got a massive meaty prick but a pair of hot young balls to match. When his mom strokes his big dick her boy spurts large doses of rich creamy sperm all over the place---and all over his mom as well! He's got to be careful as he snuggles that beautiful monster of his up his mother's cunt, but he finally does it, and then the boy's blowing his balls up where all boys want to---his own mother's mommy-cunt! Lucky motherfucker.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 12 years ago
Anonymous just before me said it right.

Larry, you were one of the best even back then. Screw those that want to pick of grammaticals. I loved it; 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A hot short story.

A hot mom, a hot son, enjoying each other to the fullest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
good ideas but...

Your ideas are good. You need an editor and a spell-checker DESPERATELY!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stop reading at 12 inch cock. Longest in world ever VERIFIED was 10.24 inch...

Here for erotica, not fairy tales.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

4stars. Lost one for 12 inch cock. Get real a max of 9 is enough

Marklynda2Marklynda29 months ago

Ah, mother/son sex, how sweet it is. Another very well thought out story, only I kinda missed the sentences starting with a capital letter. I definitely look forward to reading more of your work. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination (memories?) and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous