All Comments on 'That 69s Show Ch. 05'

by DDDDave

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Eric and Jackie For The Win!

This was another great sex scene between Eric and the ever-growing Jackie. Your descriptions, as usual, were great.

It was nice seeing some of the other characters interact with Jackie. And your ear for dialogue had their speech patterns and mannerisms echo the TV show that inspired this story.

I'm wondering if there's going to be any fallout among the guys when they realize that Eric is sleeping around instead of smoking it up with them.

Not being a big fan of the Jackie character (from the show), although this Double J cup version is winning me over, I hope some of the other Pointe Place females step up to the plate and compete with her for Eric's affection/attention.

Glad, per your recent comment post, to hear that there's more of this story to come (or is that cum? :-)); and I really look forward to reading these future chapters.

Adrian Burns

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
GOOD SHOW

VERY GOOD STORY LINES LEAVES YOU WIATING FOR STORIES. LIKE TO SEE ERICS MOM CATCH HIM AND HIS SISTER GOING AT IT. WHEN SHE SEE'S HIS SIZE SHE PLANS TO SUDUCE HIM AND DOSE MORE THAN ONCE. LOOKING FORWARD FOR MORE STORIES.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Anxious for more

-ktc

Great writing. Long time fan of your work, I actually remember initially reading some of your older stuff over at Ladybumps (my first venture into BE). This series in particular I've enjoyed, keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
excellent story

Love the chapters so far makes me laugh so often to think a girl Jackie's height could handle walking around with those massive boobs but I know it's all for comic effect would love to see what other tv shows could be given this kind of treatment it almost seems there are plenty of fresh ones every year just need a fun jumping off point.

JayHaileyJayHaileyover 7 years ago
No More Growth

No More

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDDDDave@DDDDave
2182 Followers
When I first started posting here I was more than a little fuzzy on how things worked. As a result the stories first posted went up as separate stories instead of chapters. Sorry about that. But I've put together this index to try to help. Be aware that there is a chapter miss...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES