All Comments on 'Sacred Dawn Ch. 01'

by Lailineral

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

magnificent! You made my day...such a great story, complex but interesting, with well written characters. I was pulled in from the start. Please finish it soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Five stars!!

Wonderful! I loved every minute of it. I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter.

kiwiplumkiwiplumover 11 years ago
Great storyline

And love the characters. Almost enough to ignore the many typos... be lovely if someone would help you edit?

Will eagerly await the next chapter and appreciate that this one was lovely and long.

Cheers

wolf9696wolf9696over 11 years ago

like it. will look forward to reading what happens next

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 11 years ago
Me too

Loved this chapter.

Can't wait for more.

LadyFalconLadyFalconover 11 years ago
Really great world you've created.

I have enjoyed this so far and look forward to reading more. Find yourself an editor. You write to well to leave your work unedited. A good editor won't try to change your story but instead just make it flow in the readers' mind smoother. That said...i'm not gonna stop looking for your next submission and reading it even if you don't find an editor. :-) You've captured my interest and I really want to know what happens with Sarah and her Captain. As well as where the title comes into the story at.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Best story of the day

You have constructed a unique world and I look forward to reading more about its social structures. The characters are engaging. I agree with Ladyfalcon that you need a good editor. You have far fewer typos than many Literotica writers but an editor could guide you through some timing and transition issues that made the story just a little choppy. I just read a self-published non-human novel that was so flawed I had to force myself to finish it in order to write the review. Sacred Dawn is much better, keep writing.

meh4912meh4912over 11 years ago
Really liked it....5 stars!

I love the story line and the characters and the build up to their physical relationship. I am enchanted by the dialogue. As others have said, please find an editor, the errors are somewhat distracting.

I am looking forward to reading more.

cantfightfatecantfightfateover 11 years ago
Really liked it.

Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I love it

It is now nearly two months since you last posted on this story. Please pretty please let us have the next chapter soon.

Thank you

awj318awj318about 11 years ago
Please continue the story

It's been too long

firewolf54firewolf54over 7 years ago
love it

please come out with chapter 2

jeh2ndjeh2ndalmost 4 years ago

If you are not going to finish your story, remove it from Literotica.

Horseman68Horseman68over 3 years ago
Super Story.

My compliments to the talented author of the story. Can only assume that something has befallen you or your situation for you not to return and further the story. You are a gifted writer. Hoping and wishing the best for you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous