All Comments on 'Ashley's Special Gift'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 95 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

great story, would love to read more :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Merry Christmas!!

Well done!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This was very detailed and well written. Loved it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very hot!

It seemed realistic enough, and the writing was great. I have very wet panties now. Very wet.

Antonio_y_CleopatraAntonio_y_Cleopatraover 11 years ago
Very nice

Fun story--a little bit different. Ashley's wide-eyed innocence added a nice touch, and the sex was hot. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good job!

Note, at least twice you wrote "could care less" when it should be "couldn't care less".

I know, picky, picky.

Jim44444Jim44444over 11 years ago
Thanks for a fun story

Enough detail to make it worth reading. Good to read an author that admits even swingers can have doubts. Great build up to the sex.

bluedragonauthorbluedragonauthorover 11 years ago
Wicked hot

Great build up. I really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
one of the best FFM

a great build up and very sensous

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Overkill

Competently written, but it just rambles on and on and on and on, one sex scene tumbling on top of the previous one. Written for the lower IQ crowd, maybe? A super stroker for those reading on this level, but not erotic to me. Nothing delicate or sensitive here. What story line there was was just lost in a sea of cum. It will probably do very well in the contest.

ScentofawomanScentofawomanover 11 years ago
Good job LC!

I really licked. Good luck in the contest.

theravenfoxtheravenfoxover 11 years ago
Good luck in the contest!

and Happy Holidays :)

MSTarotMSTarotover 11 years ago
Nice work

I like most of your stories and this one is certainly in the top ten.Very good writing.

But...

You got to love when you see that word don't you? I think you came rather close to copying your own work. I went and read back through the other two group stories you have done and I can see, a common theme shall we say. Be careful with that it's habit forming.

With this story? I don't know, Brad could have become Bridget. Ashley's parents and the school they teach at don't know. His cock become's her strap on, and boom. A rather hot Lesbian story, with almost no other changes needed. Yet very different from the two you have done before.

And even a bit of a challenge for you as a writer. I think I saw you say in a post once that you can always tell when a man wrote a girl on girl story. Challenge yourself to write one that doesn't read like a man wrote it.

My opinion, worth the time it took to write it and maybe not much more. Grin.

M.S.Tarot

P.S. if you ever feel like doing a reedit look for her giving him a 'wonk' about midway through the story.

D_LynnD_Lynnover 11 years ago
Good job!

Good luck in the contest!

Hoping2makeitHoping2makeitover 11 years ago
Love it!

This story was nothing short of perfect! I loved it, and it was amazing. The plot drew me in, and the sex scenes were amazingly erotic! I can't wait for more awesome stories from you!

EuphonyEuphonyover 11 years ago
Lazy trolls

Well obviously the troll community was lying down on the job. :-P A lovecraft win (deservedly so)?!!! You know, I thought I heard millions of voices suddenly cry out in terror and then be silenced. It all makes sense now. :-P

Glad the cream can still rise to the top. Solid story. Loved that it kept to a true holiday theme even with the category. (stories often focus on the multiples from second it happens)

Good work. Know you'll keep writing so no sense in asking you too. Not that you ever focus on W's by your stories but Im glad you have this one. Hope it will bring you more readership.

TomGoTomGoover 11 years ago
Well written

... as are all your stories.

I liked it ... allthough I think it's more a rewriting of another story of yours. But - why not?

Happy holidays

Tom

AmbersSexyLoveAmbersSexyLoveover 11 years ago
fuck

I came about 3 times reading through this story. Fucking hot!

RomanceLivesRomanceLivesover 11 years ago
A winner!

This is the hottest story I have read here in a long time. The intro said that it was a slow start but I didn't think it was at all. Action action! I got seriously wet reading this.

Can I vote more than once?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot Damn!

This story was sooo hot!! I stopped counting after I came four times. Your story got me so hot and wet. I'd like to see if more of these sexcapades between Brad and Trish and Ashley occur!

MadBrownMadBrownover 11 years ago
Definitely a "craft" of "love"

An extremely hot story very well "crafted". I'm 71 years old and my blood is still boiling. Hope you win. My 5 will help.

weddressweddressover 11 years ago
holiday smile!

very good story development, and great hot sex. love the ending twist with a big smile.

lustyreaderlustyreaderover 11 years ago
What a gift!

That was so entertaining. I loved this story - wish you'd continue the story.

Luving2629Luving2629about 11 years ago
NICE!

Best 3some story I've read in a long time. Good story line and movement and well described sex--hard to beat that--but not other things!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
wow

This was a great story. It has a plot and character development besides having hot sex. Loved it!

GinaHGinaHabout 11 years ago
just to say well done

I can't add much to the earlier comments. You had my attention all the way and I was as turned on as your characters. Well done

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 11 years ago
very well done

loved tis great story, more like this will always be appreciated!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very nice

Well written. Plot was believable and developed slowly. Excellent details during sex and amazing visuals. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Best literotica story I've ever read

I truly enjoye this!! The plot was fantastic, the characters were well developed, and the sex/visuals were incredible! Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Excellent

Just amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved it!

However, I much prefer a Creampie to a Facial. I would have preferred that Brad finish in Ashley, and if Trish wanted it, let her go get it.

OleguyOleguyover 10 years ago
Sorry I'm late.

I gather I'm too late to vote but you deserved 5*. Loved the story as did most of the other commenters. Was fascinated as to whether any of them needed physiotherapy or chiropractic after such entanglements. I'd have loved the chance to try it when I was more supple. A fabulous concept.

lovecraft68lovecraft68over 10 years agoAuthor
never too late to comment!

@oleguy. Never too late to leave a comment my friend. Seeing this comment made me decide to reply. For those of you who did not see the announcement. This story did place in the contest finishing third out of close to a 100 entries and giving me my first coveted blue W.

Thank you all for your support

patientleepatientleeover 10 years ago
I read this one instead of your summer entry.

I'm glad I did. It was hot and sweet, and an all around good story. I see why it was a winner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
THE BEST I HAVE EVER READ.

I really did enjoy this tremendously. That final scene was the best I have read in some time and I came right along with them! I will be watching for more of your work. Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
very good story! thanks!

I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Beautiful!

Beautiful, sexy, romantic, exciting and full of fun! Would like more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WOW!

THANK YOU FOR YOUR STORY! LOVED YOUR STORY TELLING AND WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU WRITE A BOOK OR NOVELLA!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Continue!

Loved this story and would really like to see you turn it into a series :)

ItsHardAllOverItsHardAllOverover 10 years ago
Yep

That was good. Got to love a gift that keeps on giving.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
One of my favorite stories on here.

Can't believe this is your first story posted here, one of the hottest on the site. Any chance you take requests? I've got a concept for a somewhat similar story that I'd love to see come to life as beautifully as this one did.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
AMAZING

You are an amazing writer!! Please write more because this is my favourite story so far!! Thank you for writing this. It gave me so much pleasure.. So please keep writing!! You are amazing and thank you. I have often dreamed for a blond naïve beauty with a small tight cunt and you have made my fantasies almost real to me!! PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow!!

Fucking Hot!! Loved it;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Damn hot.

One of the hottest stories I've read on here.

JessiWilskeJessiWilskeabout 10 years ago
Good written.

Good plot, good written, sex but not exagerate, sex but not vulgar. Ashley for parents is the daughter desired, sensual but not rude. Elegant.

Sherman1972Sherman1972almost 10 years ago
Perfect

That was absolutely perfect I loved the fact that you didn't go straight to the fucking but built your way there it had me having to read it in stages as my imagination went into over load

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
hot!

this totally turned me on I'm hoping i have a future husband thats opened cuz I'm bisexual and i totally want to have a threesome :P

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
FANTASTIC and classy!!

I absolutely relate to and connect with Trisha. I love my man deeply, we are completly devoted and true to each other. He is amazing in bed and gives me all the cock i ever want or need! But I crave another pussy, for me to enjoy as well as to see him enjoy.another woman to help me orally satisfy him and all sorts of mutually satisfying delights. This story gives me hope and wet panties!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Repeat Reader

I have gotten off to this before and will again. One of the absolute best!

Female

30

East Coast

Straight... Mostly lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
W O W !!!!!

It's not fair. The rating system should run to TEN (10) STARS. You should get all 10 STARS for this "FAB" story.

Keep these stories cumming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Next chapter

Please write the next chapter I want to know more

JAUNTYOLDONEJAUNTYOLDONEalmost 9 years ago
39 and counting !!!

Well so far i've read 39 of your fine stories and they just keep getting better and better and Ashley's,Special Gift is no exception. As with all 39 they all rate 5 stars or more (more,more,more) and hotter.

As I said above give us MORE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Love your writing

All your stories are great but you have to lose

yelp from your stories. Every noise in the end of the story was yelp yelp yelp

sober71sober71over 8 years ago
Loved it

Loved it from start to finish, real erotica, thank you. Put you on my favour it authors list.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Loved. Thrb story

The gift that keeps on giving. After she gets back from visiting her folks I am guessing that there will be three sleeping( very little) in the same bed. Way to go Ashley. In my favorites now.

Ron

cowboyridecc@.com

Mercury125Mercury125about 8 years ago
Fantastic

One of my favorite ffm stories.

trichatrichaalmost 8 years ago
Awesome Story

Loved the way you slowly built the story and the characters until you got to the mind-blowing, detail-oriented sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
just what I needed.

I like a story told from a womans side.

Bigjon90974Bigjon90974over 7 years ago
Hot Hot Hot!

I love a gift that keeps on giving...great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Outstanding

Well written story. It would be nice to see a few more stories with these 3 characters. Thanks again for a great story

MarshallaMarshallaabout 7 years ago
Damn!!!

This one was something else! I also love a story from a woman's perspective, and this one delivers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good story

Liked the development of your characters, it was caring and loving story.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 7 years ago
OH so good

I did love this, it was written so well people so real and this could happen to the right people , nothing to extreme all well thought out and sensual .

oneyneedsmoreoneyneedsmorealmost 7 years ago
book

5 Stars

Looks like you got a series on your hand! You could Definitely be a Erotic BOOK Writer would be a really good Audio Book!

I'm on chapter 18 of Mark an Megan Story Sounds almost as Good as Jane Ann Krentz novels I've Listened to.

YOU NEED TO START LOOKING IN TO BEING PUBLISHED !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nice

This story was very well written. The character development and the dialogue were well done. The sex scenes were very erotic and the subject matter was a real turn on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yummy

Love this story ,really wanted to be part of this encounter ,imagined tasting all three of them ,,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I love your writing!

My husband and I have been fantasizing about us going to Las Vegas and hiring one of his favorite porn stars. Angelina Castro has got the tits and ass which he absolutely loves, so it excites both of us to talk about sharing her. Would you ever consider writing a story about a long married couple fucking someone like her? We have been married for almost 20 years and the sex is even better now than when we were first married. Probably because we love to try many things and are completely open about our desires. I get so wet watching him get hard as we watch one of her movies. When I describe what we will do with her he gets so worked up that his cock can cum without being touched. I can imagine you could set up a scenario for it which will be even better than our own. Anything and everything goes. Blow job, titty fucking, anal, vaginal, pussy licking, and all various acts which are possible between a couple in their 40s and a porn star in her late 30s.

I used to write, but seem to be unsatisfied with stories I pen on this subject. I can verbally tell it, but on paper it doesn't seem to be what I want it to be. I am continuing to try to write and if I ever feel satisfied with a story I plan to share it. He and haven't registered here yet, but we need to get registered.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
awesome

Your story is a special gift too!

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 5 years ago
Pretty hot, but with flaws

This author writes some hot stories; and this one reads like a latter day story of the couple in "The Neighbors' Naughty Daughter". It also seems a bit long in the "tease" scene; then degenerates into improbable if not impossible positions at times.

Any guy who can lick a (non little person) woman's earlobe and reach one hand down her back, between her legs, and put 2 fingers in her vagina and his thumb on her clit either has a seriously deformed/dislocated arm/hand or he can be Stretch Armstrong next Halloween.

A guy having a threesome with his hot wife and an inexperienced 18 year old has 6 possible orifices in which to shoot his load. Jacking/getting jacked off ON the women like a cheap porn clip is a big disappointment.

MartyMBMartyMBover 4 years ago
Funny

On Page 4, I saw, "I gave him a wonk and...". Yeah, I think I know what it should have been, but authors that use auto-complete REALLY need to verify what word was chosen.

henrycarterhenrycarterover 4 years ago

FUCKING FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!

HC

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow!

Wow! Great story. Hot. Sexy. Delicious.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Fabulous description, and the scenes you suggest keep comming, on after the other, I got so into it! You are my favorite erotic writer and get my author of the year nomination!

gladventurergladventurerabout 2 years ago

WOW, WOW

Enjoyed this so much that after page 1 I was ready to give you 5 ⭐️S. By page 4, I stopped reading for awhile, I didn’t want it to be over. By then I was thinking a 5 rating wasn’t nearly high enough. By the time I finished it, I knew I would be reading much more of you’re writing. Sharing the way it’s meant to be written. If this didn’t win the contest you entered, then I have some more authors to check out too. This story proves that people don’t need to give up their self respect or their marriage for mind blowing sex. For me, this was the hottest and most encouraging story I’ve yet read on Literotica

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved it. Great job.

beardedbandit62beardedbandit62almost 2 years ago

Wonderful story. I loved it from beginning to end. Thank you for your stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely loved it. Eroticism at its best. Would really like to see more like this.

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundassonalmost 2 years ago

Every marriage needs an Ashley :)

Nato_Nato_over 1 year ago

So well written. Fucking good job. Loved the buildup, the character development, the dialog between the characters, the monologue. 5/5

satisweetsatisweetover 1 year ago

Theis is one of my favorites, so enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What can I say that's not been said before, good and slow build up,bloody hot finish,is there more ???? I hope ur in a good place now,thanks you.

Mailman99207Mailman99207over 1 year ago

Absolutely loved it ❤️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WOW! And this story is over 10 years old. It's still current today! As one of the earlier you don't know a head doctor or a bone doctor.

AND, its nice to remember those less fortunate in these tough times😔.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It has stood the test of time. Hot then, just as hot or more so now.

roveroneroverone11 months ago

She's SO sweet, HOT coupling...when Ashley approaches Trish's bean for her first taste/lick

and her speculating at beginning why she was getting such good tips-she really didn't know-!?

if only they weren't both smooth/bald...was hoping for a neatly trimmed blond muffin on Ashley, if not a brunette on Trish...

of course this is 10 yrs old...seems pendulum slowly swinging back...seeing more muffins at least on mons, if not labia on youngsters getting into the biz....

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Good premise.

But simply too much going on at any one time.

And all the need to describe what they were doing to each other seemed to eliminate the usual wonderful dialog between two participants that your stories glow with.

Tjree stars.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very engaging and hot! I’d love a follow up!

Campus77Campus778 months ago

A very satisfying story! It was so real I wondered if the author had experienced some of that as well. While married to my last wife, a similar occasion arose and we took our pleasure and gave a lot also. Teaching is so much fun. There has to be a sequel.

f86supersaberf86supersaber7 months ago

Absolutely outstanding! Very hot!

4chuckssite4chuckssite7 months ago

Hope you won a contest. Except for the spelling errors, your storytelling continues to be amazing. And the heartfelt ending was the icing on the cake. I am certainly enjoying your work.

Fireplace10Fireplace105 months ago

I ENJOYED THE STORY! The build up was terrific and the ending was smooth.

Keep up the great work.

LeB

olblueyesolblueyes5 months ago

excellent,,well written, hot build up and hot finish!! wish i could read something this good every day!!

Kingcobra1441Kingcobra1441about 2 months ago

WOW! I usually don’t take the time to read a story this long. I would rather watch the video. But I have to say, I was right there watching everything happen! Excellent, gripping, and I may not calm down for a week. WOW!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
22152 Followers
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...