All Comments on 'You are Entranced'

by anenglishmanabroad

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
SweetestlinkSweetestlinkover 11 years ago
Really amazing

Wow!!! It really felt like you were with me. It really felt like you were talking just to me. AMAZING!!! Keep submitting audios please. You are one of the best authors on this site

theravenfoxtheravenfoxover 11 years ago
Your Sexy Accent

...perfectly yummy! Can't wait for the next one!

RubenesqueAphroditeRubenesqueAphroditeover 11 years ago
fabulous

You already know I think you're wonderful. This is loving, caring, pure audio pleasure. Continue to record, you are gifted, my dear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Mmnnn...I love your voice, especially when you come. Hearing you masturbate isso hot. Never stop please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
amazing :)

i love your voice so much! definitely one of my favorites :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I felt like you were right with me

You are so so good. I felt like you were laying here with me. You moaning and masturbating was most definitely one of the hottest things I have ever heard.

harperbelleharperbelleabout 11 years ago
once again, lovely.

i honestly can not help but listen to these. your voice is lovely and wonderful, and i get so enraptured every time i listen. you have such a calming nature to your voice, and i love hearing every hitch of breath and moan. its just... lovely.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Oh.......my.....god @_@

That "oh god uhh" at around 41:57 was just........I don't even have any words! That sent such a jolt of pleasure into my very core it's unbelievable! And your voice is SOOOOOO SEXY!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Yum

You are so incredibly sensual and erotic. Definitely make it easy to envision you here.

LovetolistenLovetolistenalmost 11 years ago
My favorite bedtime story...

Wonderful, sexy, sensual... your voice is perfection. Thank you so much for sharing your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
wow..

Such a rare thing you are.. I'm going through a rough phase in my life, and your calming, assuring voice helps me. You're a beautiful person, can hear it in your voice.. Just wish I could be so lucky to listen to it live when you whisper it in my ear.. Damn.. Perfection. I actually fell asleep to your soothing sounds after.. Um.. You know :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

That was the best and sweetest and most sensual thing I have ever heard. Please do more! You made me feel so calm and comfortable with you. I like how natural you sound. It's not like you are trying to fake "sexy" noises like some do. Natural is sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
SEXYY

This is so hot, I can't even. How are you single? With a voice like that, you can get just about any woman! Surely anyone whose ever listened to your recordings are most likely head over heels for you, and quite frankly so am I. Thank you for being so sexy ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
so sensual

This is so entrancing, sensual, and beautiful. Your voice and words are so sexy and beautiful, thank you for this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Amazing!

This was so perfect. I have gone through a difficult marriage and am now separated. I came here looking for some release, but what I got was so much more. You are so sweet and gentle. I have never felt cared for like that before. We came at the same time. That is hands down the best sex I have ever had, and you weren't even here! Thank you for helping me get through this. I hope someday I find someone like you.

anna98anna98over 8 years ago

I love you...

Wow, that was great! It was stunningly nice and sensual, I loved it. My pussy is still pulsing as I had a very intense orgasm I hadn't had for a while.

Thank you, you're amazing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous