All Comments on 'Mistletoe Kringle'

by Acktion

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very funny and just enough sexual heat!

Great Story!

datedsouldatedsoulover 11 years ago
Excellent

This is an excellent example for this category, and a fantastically original idea. Well done.

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
A Sexy Funny*****

Christmas story great read and a great storyline. Thanks for sharing.

AcktionAcktionover 11 years agoAuthor
Wow.

Thank you for reading, voting, and taking the time to comment Chytown, Datedsoul, and Anonymous. And such flattering comments as well!

I admit, I was a little nervous about the reception it would get when Mistletoe (Misty) first sprang into my mind and started stomping her foot and pouting at me while I was trying out a round dozen other "Christmas Tails" for this years contest. But, you may have noticed that Misty does have a way of getting what she is after. Even if it does land her on "Daddy's naughty list".

Thanks for your encouragement and support.

FaithWhiteFaithWhiteover 10 years ago
LOL

Worth reading this story. So funny and nicely done. I'm loving it!!

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 7 years ago
Adored this!!

Had me laughing and so aroused I could hardly stand it! Please keep writing!!

jimjam69jimjam69almost 4 years ago
Merry

Fucking Christmas. The right way!

texlootexlooabout 1 month ago

Well that was some holly jolly fun!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAcktion@Acktion
79 Followers
Old enough to know better and young enough to say "what the fuck" and do it anyway. After a brief hiatus due to health concerns, back to try to see if I can learn how to set these combinations of fantasy and memory to print. While some works touch on memory perhaps more than...

story TAGS