All Comments on 'Exchanging Favors'

by mr_sexybeast

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
just a whore

hope he finds out and divorces her. what a slut any woman that does that and is that easy deserves to be tossed out.

She is worthless trash now if that was my wife i would never touch her again or bother to speak with her.

Sanjayanand1Sanjayanand1over 11 years ago
Life is long

Dear Anon. This is erotica which means that even your presence here is "immoral". So when someone write his fiction (By definition - which is not real) either enjoy or skip. AND life is long. Fear time. You or your wife may face this situation. Pray it does not happen.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Errors

There are quite a few grammatical errors. Several words are misspelled and a lot of sentences are run-ons. However, the plot is nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

then why the hell are u reading this

Sanjayanand1Sanjayanand1over 10 years ago
Part II

Without part II, and a heavy part II at that, there is no fun..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Its one of the lowest stories i ever read!!! MINUS 5*!!!

Only for the fans of cuckolding/wimp/slutwife!!! How idiotic to think adultery can solve problems!!! Only in your sick fantasy it will work, but a sick fatasy means your brain is sick and thats dramatic!! But its never to late for menatl help!! Try it!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous