All Comments on 'Taken'

by Forsakenliterotica

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Thanks for not beating her. The story and your voice made me tingle all over.More please. Dominance with pleasure for your submissive is a turn on.

theravenfoxtheravenfoxover 11 years ago

You have the perfect voice for erotic audio! So deep and sexy! Looking forward to more from you. I gave you 5 stars!

Pinkpeony101Pinkpeony101over 11 years ago
Thank you

Excellent. I liked the unexpected twist at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot!

This is great! I would love to hear more of this dominant, sexy man! Such a sexy voice!

darkravenwolfdarkravenwolfover 11 years ago
hot

Your voice has that perfect timbre for audio erotica and really for the bedroom as well. This story touches on a lot of women's dark fantasies. Well told and leaves you wanting to hear more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I needed that

Thank u for the gush of juices that just came pouring out of my pussy as I listened to you. thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
ummmm

Why cant you want me to need the release that only you can give me? i get the control thing but your voice is waaay to sexy too have to make me do anything. I'd love please you and GIVE you the control, without the humiliation. I know its kinda corny but I want to be able to taste the need that I created in you. Is that weird? ... Prolly:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
oh god

Please make more!!! I want to hear your voice more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow

I never comment but this was really intense... I want more of that voice.

SecretWhore94SecretWhore94about 11 years ago
New to me

I've never listened to erotica, I've always been a fan for reading. However after listening to your voice and picturing the detail in the story I found myself wet and wishing you had more for me to read/hear! I know you said my story was "very powerful" but it is I who takes my hat off to you. Hope there is more from you. And feel free to get I touch with me maybe we can brainstorm things to write and you can free me from my writers block!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Oh my...

The combination of your voice and the story got me so wet and wishing I was the woman in your story. Hope you have other stories...=)

verbal_lgverbal_lgalmost 11 years ago
Voice

What a beautiful voice you have.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
WOW

Listening for the second time now. Love how strong and determined your voice is, mind-blown! Please record more (and take on me too!) <3333

darkravenwolfdarkravenwolfover 9 years ago
More please

Just finished listening to your submission again and I still can't get over how damn sexy you voice is. It's like I can feel your breath on my neck as you are growling those words in my ear sending chills everywhere. Hope to hear/read more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
amazing

You made me cum so hard

ashbad1ashbad1over 7 years ago

Fuck I just came so hard. My pussy is still pulsing with the thought of you still hard, buried to the Hilt in me.

platinumpink2000platinumpink2000about 7 years ago
Amazing

Wow...I am so wet right now. Can't wait to hear more.

PsychesAcolytePsychesAcolyteover 6 years ago
Fantastic !

You have an astounding voice and an delightfully twisted mind. More, please?

ScentualEncountersScentualEncountersabout 6 years ago
I... can’t... BREATHE!

Deliciously devious! 🤤 New favorite audio author! I can hardly feel my legs for the excitement... one of my favorite fantasies, thank you SO MUCH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Thanks

Didnt know i liked this until now tbh

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

U r such a tease 👅💦

ZingingCutie23ZingingCutie23over 1 year ago

Fuck daddy more please

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Oh wow. This is amazing. One of my darkest fantasies

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous