All Comments on 'My Wife's Body'

by javawarrior

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
sucks

this story sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Re: This story sucks

Really?

I completely disagree. It was wildly creative and well-written. It's a great exercise in experimental fiction.

Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

yes, very good story, 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yea

Great story loved it ending was abrupt but still 5stars

darkcage71darkcage71over 9 years ago
Good Job

I though the story was good if not a bit too fast paced. However it made up for the pace with its energy and crazy idea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fantastic!!!

I have had the very same thought. I have told my wife that when I am reincarnated I want to be her. And I will fuck and suck every man I meet. We have often played out in our reverse roles. More!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Ok

Not saying the idea of the story is terrible or bad. Just how quickly it was written. In reality would both of them adjusted to being in each other's body so quickly?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I wish!

I wish I could do this. I. Would strip. At work and check out the interns lol... tease. Guys at work and while out shopping.

kayealkayealalmost 7 years ago
Swap

I would love swapping bodies with my wife and let all the men taht wanted to fuck would be great

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

So the black woman is a voodoo practitioner and the wife knows her from before?

They obviously discussed how to fuck his body without fucking him in the soul (if it was the husband still in his own body, THEN he would have known what if was like to actually fuck another woman). Interesting strategy.

Of course, you must have realized by now that the black woman’s holding her guests’ organs and her clapping and laughing was meant to break the spell.

The husband better watch his back for a while to see if his wife truly means her love or just wants to play around.

BigRichard2910BigRichard2910over 2 years ago

This is definitely one of the most imaginative stories I've EVER read on Literotica! The premise is completely unique, and has given me some insight for my own work-in-progress. (A fanfic set in the "Highlander: The Series" universe, but my protagonist is female. I've been stuck on how to describe the sex from her point of view...)

Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous