All Comments on 'Santa Stuffs My Stocking'

by theravenfox

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
modude1967modude1967over 11 years ago
Amazing.....again

Another great story.....thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing

Had the biggest grin when I saw you had returned to Lit, and after listening to that audio that grin is now 10 times bigger! Wow, fantastic stuff. Welcome back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesomeness

Awesome as always...wasn't expecting that little twist tho

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I saw that you had come back to Lit this morning. Didn't have time have a listen but drove back from work during my lunch break to enjoy. I was not disappointed, welcome back!

GaucueretGaucueretover 11 years ago
About time!

So excited to see you back! Look forward to hearing what else you stored up in that dirty little mind of yours during 'retirement'!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow

that was hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice

Nice short story with lots of food for the imagination.

Thanks

Rugrat60

SothernKyddSothernKyddover 11 years ago
Lovely

Its great to have you back at literotica sharing your awesome stories. This is a great reentry to this forum, sexy, sensual, taboo, and always hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very Hot

You have a very sultry voice and a hot, exciting mind. You are my dream girl. I tried playing your audios while I was near to waking up, and lets just say.. there was some laundry to do that morning. Please keep it , and me , up.. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
loved it

i would love to hear more stories like this it was a huge turn on would love to hear more

KikoroKikoroover 11 years ago
Did myself a disservice

I did myself a disservice by "reading" this first. It is certainly a fun introductory tease in text, but the art is truly in your performance of it. While mine is the domain of detailed, complex imagery and treating readers to interesting positions and erotic situations, yours is the domain of wonderful, immersive acting that draws the listener into the room, right beside you as everything happens.

This was a very artful approach to telling a story from only one side. There were some times where I thought a reciprocal male role would have been more effective, but you manage to cover up that absence quite satisfactorily. You can certainly feel the passion from your voice, and I could picture your partner's expressions with only a little bit of creative license. It doesn't feel like a blow-by-blow commentary, either, as happens with a poorly adapted screenplay or stage narrative. I don't think I'm qualified to judge acting, but I certainly enjoyed it!

There is only one technical detail to report (it is a nitpick, and completely unrelated to the performance itself...so don't take it too seriously), and that is a bit of "clipping" around the 23:00 mark. This occurred while listening to the ogg version of the production. If you would like some details about what this is and how to fix it, feel free to contact me about it.

modude1967modude1967over 11 years ago

Glad you're back.....love your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wish I could have given more stars

This was sooooooooo hot I wanted to give it a 10! Welcome back sexy

Boxlicker101Boxlicker101over 11 years ago
Really Good

This was a REALLY GOOD story. You certainly have a talent for doing this kind of thing. You make the rest of us feel we would be wasting out time trying to match it.

I read the text first, and I was a bit disappointed until the part that is almost entirely sound effects started. WOW! Now, that's the way an audible story should be told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please go back to A Tale Of Forbidden Love!

Thanks for some coming back and with another incest story and speaking of that. Part 4 of A Tale Of Forbidden Love needs to be made

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Typical...

Typical, meaning AWESOME, and immediately saved so I can hear it again and again. ^_^

Welcome back!

LelouchLelouchabout 11 years ago
Agree with Anonymous

great to see you back again, and with such a hot story! The topic is taboo but still your voice makes it irresistible. But I do hope you'll work with mejau to complete "A Tale of Forbidden Love" which for me is the single best thing on all of Lit!

modude1967modude1967over 10 years ago
Amazing

You're stories are quite simply amazing. I love the taboo nature of this one and " Under My Wing." Thanks for sharing them and yourself with us.

shaun_9428shaun_9428about 9 years ago
best audio ever!

I fucking love this one raven, my favourite! So hot and naughty. Can we get a sequel this year?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The Best!!!

I've listened to this over and over ever since I've discovered you on Literotica! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do a sequel to this. By far the most erotic cock jerk audio I've ever heard! I need more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 star

You deserve 5 star hottie..thats wat exactly it shud be 0lz make it more like this like 1st unwiling and later feeling pleased..with one mind you feel its not right but your body feels gud and you cant stop ur daddy n jst let him fuck...it was awesome...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome story

You are a natural story teller, your oral talents really draws the listener into it.

This story was hot as fuck, hitting multiple taboos perfectly, yet still playful. Outstanding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

The perfect story to listen to at Christmas time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
awesome

You did an amazing job, I'm new at this , I could listen to stories like that all day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I love the way you get into it!

You sound the way a daughter should when she's getting a good pussy pounding!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Great HOTT stories should do another one with that sexy voice

RashawnRashawnalmost 6 years ago
Hot

That was so naughty love it.

chieftwochieftwoover 2 years ago

Great stury and a wonderful performance as well. I hope the elf snapped a few photos to keep as memories,

blazeboob0420blazeboob0420over 1 year ago

Whatโ€™s her social medias?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

absolutely naughty, mm love it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous