All Comments on 'Caught Outdoors'

by Emilyplaying

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
cowbullscowbullsover 11 years ago
know her role

A great story. I like how all 3 guys got to come multiple times.

buttcheeks777buttcheeks777over 11 years ago
LOVE!

Ohhh what a great story! I'm about to explode after reading that! I would love to run into them in the woods someday..

biggrbiggralmost 10 years ago
I need to get outside more...

The thought of seeing you being ravished outdoors would be a welcome sight! Of course it would be even more welcome to participate in the ravishing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
perfect

As I read this I kept thinking what a lucky girl. Wish it was me being filled like that. Great story!

NoH8redNoH8redalmost 7 years ago
Loved it!

I really like all of your stories and how they feel like they are real.

ChippymintonChippymintonover 3 years ago

Love the setting of this story and the willingness of Emily.

OldnotDead71OldnotDead71about 3 years ago
Mmmmmm!

This is the Emily I'm getting to know and love! Up for most anything, a beautiful example of the feminine form, and able to keep her readers up for the whole tale. If only you were still here in the states, I'd be on the road! :-)

CorwinktbtCorwinktbtalmost 3 years ago

I found this story after doing a search for "outdoors". Great story of the author and her husband getting caught. Loved the story and I couldn't put it down until I had completely read it. I'm going to have to read some more of her stories. Any recent stories?

1hotAKguy1hotAKguyalmost 3 years ago

Excellent story. Would've loved to be one of the gamekeepers. One question I have is was your husband still taking photos during and after all of this?

Easy StreetEasy Streetover 2 years ago

One of my favorite stories of yours. Love the ATM and gaping from the old man!

ManosHandsManosHandsover 1 year ago

Emily,

I just 'discovered' your stories and I think you've gotten me hooked. This is a great one - as usual you don't hesitate to go right into the heavy sex.

Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEmilyplaying@Emilyplaying
390 Followers
I love sucking cocks when I travel on business. I started my oral adventures in my last year at High School but didn't have full sex until my Junior year at University. I've had several experiences of gang-bangs and still enjoy servicing more than one partner at a time. If yo...