All Comments on 'The Christmas Cookies'

by Schaka

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
A fantastic story

But it ended too soon. Just as the real fucking started it was over.

I want to read about the family getting together and eating some of Josie's special cookies, and if the rest of the family gets it on.

I hope that Jack has another go with his mom's pussy and she knows it's wrong but can't give up Jack's big cock now that she has had it.

Thanks for the good read.

wiltryitwiltryitover 11 years ago
Really?

The premise of the story doesn't work if you treat as an accident, because there is NO WAY that nutmeg and weed can be mistaken for each other. Now if the mother knew what it was and decided to relive some of her college days, that might be a different thing, but then she would be like Jack and know what was causing her altered state.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
not bad but

Please, please, please properly separate dialogue and action. lol.

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
WASTE OF MY TIME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BULLSHIT, MOM IS A BAKING LADY WHO CAN'T TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN NUTMEG AND MARIJUANA. ONE IS RED (Nutmeg) THE OTHER IS GREEN (marijuana). WHAT KIND OF COOK IS SHE ??????.......... MAYBE IT'S HER 44 D's THAT SHE CAN'T SEE OVER.OR HER NOSE IS PLUGGED, SHE BETTER WATCH OUT FOR THAT 11 inch COCK ,SHE MAY THINK IT'S A ROLLING PIN. OOPS !!!!!!.....HOW MUCH BULLSHIT CAN YOU FIT IN ONE STORY................ LAROC OF AGES .

wiltryitwiltryitover 11 years ago
Laroc

It is a free site, if you don't like it, give constructive criticism rather than just rant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
RATHER BORING

Just no saprk or verve.

TheTitLoverTheTitLoverover 11 years ago
Suspension of disbelief

Okay, premise is unlikely but I enjoyed the story and the action. Great stuff. Please give us a second with more action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Bleh

"Mom, here's the nutmeg, he said, handing her the bag."

This is one example of shitty writing skills or not proofreading before submitting. This is just one example out of many like this throughout this story.

Yeah, it's nitpicking, but if I have decipher all the fuck ups while reading, then it's not worth the bother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Poorly written

Author has NO clue as to the proper use of quotatoin marks. Syntax and tense are also poor.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 11 years ago
Baked

This story had promise, but it misfires. The syntax is bad. The sex comes way too late. This had potential, could have been a sexy story. Tragic.

hieratichieraticover 11 years ago
wow

mixing up marijuana and nutmeg? pot and oreragno maybe, but not nutmeg.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
that's it?

all that build up and the sex is only a paragraph? lame!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Lame

Give up.

heartlandwriterheartlandwriterover 11 years ago
Marijuana doesn't work that way

As other comments note, no experienced baker would mistake weed for nutmeg. But I quit reading when the kid was high as a kite after four bites of cookie. Marijuana baked into something takes an hour to kick in. It does not get you high the way it does when you smoke it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
complaints

Why in hell do you people,read the stories,if all you can do is bitch about them...How many of you people,go through the day without bitching...Very few I am sure...Do not like the stories,pick up your fucking bible,and read that piece of garbage...ray

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So Much, So Wrong

As in previous comments, so many of the details are just plain erroneous, as to make for a completely unbelievable story. You insult potential readers by not caring about facts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
awesome

I have a chubby mom as well and I've given her eye fulls for years till this Christmas eve. The while famjly came round and me and my mum fucked in my room. But we weren't high. So similar to this but u enjoyed it. Reminds me of my relationship

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
this is a great story

It's just natural that his mom lusts after her big beautiful football hero son, Jack. Jack wants to stick his fat young prick up his mommy's baby-hole, and that's exactly what his mother wants, too. Up his mother's cunt is where the big doses of Jack's warm creamy semen belong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Another yank that wants to fuck his mommy! If they aren't fantacising about screwing their kids, they jacking off about fucking their parents. What is this sick side of the American Dream all about?

batcatbatcatover 10 years ago
i'll always remember the christmas i spent with mom after dad left the house... he had just fucked her and filled up her hairy cunt with his cum. i slurpped it up llike the best candy in the world before kissing her and sharing the exchange of his thick

from then on, i slept with mom in my parents bed anytime dad was away. we made love and i always came to her after he had deposited his load in her. she said it was my treat and that i was her little boy. i was the first man she let fuck her in the ass.

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesover 10 years ago
If enough people tell authors "Needs Editing, Badly", do you think the authors will catch on?

Not a terrible story, but I lost track of how many times you'd write sentences like, "Am I dreaming, she thought." Most of the time, you did get it right, but each time you placed the end-quotation marks at the end of the sentence, instead of where they belonged, it was a distraction. This story could have been much better with just a little more effort. An extra read-through would have been the difference between five stars or just four, get it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
response to somethingintheways

you keep forgetting that this is ENTERTAINTMENT you don't have to be an editing Nazi about it, if you don't like the story or have nothing positive to say about it, don't read it . simple enough.. everyone and anyone think that they can hide behind their monitors and bully everyone about everything.. tired of the bs.

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
still waiting

for chapter 02

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Cute but still crap

Tried going along with the totally implausible premise for a laugh but it's just too badly done to work on any level. Waded through all that, then it stops just as the sex is about to begin.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Editing Nazi Here

It Was pretty implausable. But I remember smoking marijuana (when I could afford it) and usually had great sex. My wife and I and some friends would pool some money together to buy a good amount and have a pot party. It usually led to group sex with our Fundamental Baptist friends and my sexually repressed wife. But, an 11inch cock? No. Mommy sounds good enough to eat though. I like bigger, older women. Trouble is, as I get older so do the women! It would be interesting to see if Dad ever got frisky when he was awake. Son does not need to own up to the truth. The one thing in this world that is overrated is truth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Another positive for the legalization of marijuana!

Although I must admit, with the volume of cookies baked, it must have been some killer stuff! Everybody can react differently to it's effects. I smoked some pot with my mom before bed to help her sleep. She started crying for no reason, so I held her tight. The next thing I know we're making out, and both getting very sexually aroused. Mom's nightgown came off, so did my boxers, and we were in bed together naked. With her nice breasts smashed against my chest, I entered her until I was inside her completely. Our lips locked, our tongues danced, as I thrust into her repeatedly. My pace continuously Increasing speed, and power, as the moments flew by. We were both moaning loudly in pleasure as we reached our climaxes almost simultaneously. We were both exhausted, and slept like logs through the night. The next night my mom was very restless as bedtime approached. She asked me to smoke a little pot with her to help her relax.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

gave it 5 was worth 20. so funney great reed

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ok tale

ok tale but the 11 inch thing was a tale downer. why spoil your tale with that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
I hate drug stories

1 star

TheOldStudTheOldStudalmost 2 years ago

Nice story and set-up despite numerous punctuation errors. An 11" dick...really??

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Whoever wrote this has no idea about weed, just baking it into food won't have any affect, you have to infuse it with a oil base, in the butter or oil. So don't be a dipshit like this person and do your research

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Whoever wrote this has never smoked weed or eaten edibles, it is nothing like this, this is a stupid and worthless story. Don't write stories unless you know what your talking about u piece of crap

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

Ienjoy mutually consensual incestuous love stories. I do not consider sex with someone who is not mentally rational as consenual. The son apparently does not concern himself with his mother's well being, neither emotional nor mental, after having sex with her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous