All Comments on 'My Best Friend Tom'

by wefucalot

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The husband should divorce the wife

and the friend that went and fucked her anyway deserves to have his fiance find out and get rid of his ass.

YOU play you pay fuck those that screw around on their loved ones.

they are all worthless trash

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Horrible!

Another prime example that Literotica has NO standards. Should be shutdown.

njlaurennjlaurenover 11 years ago
if this is supposed to be erotic

I would hate to see who it would be erotic to,ick

William smythWilliam smythover 11 years ago
Atrocious!

Two ignorant anonymous "critics" panning a good story simply because they don't agree with it's theme.

No regard for whether or not it's a well written piece of erotic fiction.

Stupidity in action.

I have no experience with cuckoldry, nor do care to have any but I do recognize good pornography that deserves 5 stars. This is one example

JonATaylorJonATaylorover 11 years ago
Humiliation A to Z

A legit topic, but not for me. Seems sick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What?

This crap deserves 5 stars? Good pornography? You got to be kidding! Of course the standards of some is so low any trash will do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
for all you who love this story

go tell your fathers and brothers what kind of story you like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
William smyth

I'd rather be an ignorant anon than a dumbass moron like you.

This isn't English 101, I don't care how fucking good you think it's written. The subject matter is shit and that makes the story shit. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
re: William Smythe

So you score a story on how well it's written, regardless of content. Wow, who is the ignorant idiot now. So any well written piece of trash is worthy of 5 stars? If ignorance was bliss you would take the cake. Sorry, I score a story not only on it's grammar merit but also on its erotica content, and frankly these type of stories I don't find erotic. Unfortunately for most readers this is what we've been getting lately. Score: 1* for effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
gave it 2*

and yes, I didn't like it, but it seems there is more to this story than what's being said here.

What about the husband not putting up any resistance, what about the remark about

destroying his carreer? Did he do something before and is this revenge for him to put up with the consequences? She's seems a cold hearted bitch, the way she acted with Tom. If there's more to come, don't wait an eternity, this story isn't something to stay with the readers for long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
¿WHAT?

What the hell was that? If it could possibly be a true story, or even a fantasy about a real wife, just kill her. Shit that was't fun at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I would appreciate some of the backstory. How was hubby abused? How was he first cuckolded?

AfoojaAfoojaover 11 years ago
up to......

Up to the crap the wife brings up about pregnancy, it was rather stimulating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What an horrible bitch!

Just dump the slut, dude.Oh, and see a therapist!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
No good guys

I think stories like this should have at least one person to route for. Slow down, too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Terrible tale!

That story was without a doubt, a huge waste of time. Why would he not just kick the bitch out like she deserved and screw her in the divorce any way possible. Made NO sense.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Don't think so.

No and No. First failure in this story? No long time friend would have given her the 20 dollars and gone downstairs. Risk his impending marriage for a few minutes? Nope. No husband would have let things go that far. If the wife had continued to push, the questions of no respect and no love would have been brought up and a divorce promised for an unfaithful slut. So this silly tale would have NEVER happened. Not even in a fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What the fuck?

I would have smashed Tom and threw her ass out on the street what a pussy

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
If she is not preggers......

Pass the word what a bitch of a slut she is. Her motivation is revenge over every man she meets. Did not like the story. Not thought out. In other words a stud like me, would never get a messed up bitch like that. No matter if her cuckold says yes. Word on the street spreads faster than almost the internet. All the studs would run and hide from this witch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Really Sad!

Three really shitty people! An abusive ,cheating wife,a betraying "best friend",and a husband who is a sorry excuse for a man!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Paul Warned Tom

Tom got pussy from Alice. He got paid by Paul. He held a terrible secret over Paul. He was about to become a smug bastard. But then he learned what he stood to lose. He deserves the outcome of his treachery to the man he could never again consider is his friend. I would like to see that Tom gets everything he deserves ...lose his friend, lose his fiance, lose his good paying job, has to pay child support.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It's purely amazing at the drivel that people can write. -5000 Stars on this one!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I would to read of the history of the marriage and why she is so angry.

shadrachtshadracht6 days ago

Whisky tango foxtrot ? What a horrible fucking story with shit people and no reason behind any of it. 1*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous