All Comments on 'Dani Teases'

by Naked1

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
ErotonautErotonautover 11 years ago
No harm, no foul

Hot little tale: everyone had fun, and no one was hurt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow!

Wonderful tale. More, please. Just teasing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
TWO!!!!

Make a part two!!!! Why, oh, why, is there no part two????!!!!

jman337jman337about 11 years ago
This is good

Pretty damn hot....begging for more

ErotonautErotonautalmost 11 years ago

Just re-read this, and the element I really liked about it is that everyone knew their boundaries. Dani got naked, but because her knew it would excite her husband; Rick and Dave knew how lucky they were, so didn't push their luck.

Do you plan a follow-up?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
frog

My husband want me to be naked in front of his friends. I walk around nude and let them have they way in feeling and sucking. He would say Connie let them share your body and I started letting them do what they wanted to do. It was slow at first but then it started sex in every way. I think I have showed sucked most of his friends and a lot of their friends. It fun having old and new men all over me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wife is dissapointed if she doesn't get naked .

My wife started getting naked for our friends years ago. It started out with her just getting naked then getting felt up and finger fucked and of course her giving us all blowjobs. My friends and I agree she has the best cocksucking technique ever. She lets us cum in her mouth and lets it run out over her hands and licks it all up...and swallows it. Some of us lick up her juicy pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
lOVER

I love having my wife being the way she is. It started when we got married and it was the second marriage for both of us. We were out drinking with few co-workers of mine. We drove two of them home. We went to our house for a few more drinks. On the way home we as Connie to take her top off and she did.Our friends took turns playing with her tits. Once us got home they took her to the family room and took turns having sex. I went to bed later she came to bed. . The next day went talked about what happened.They said she could suck and fuck better then their wives. After that night She became good friends with a lot of our friends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More

More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Like it

Short & sweet. It's NOT hardcore but it is fun to read.

4.5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
real tease

I love it when my wife teases me by being naked in front of friends and I will get her drunk and she will let them feel her and even fuck her. She does it making me hard and after letting a guy cum in her pussy she will walk over to me and have me lick cum from her pussy. What a thrill and a couple guys even made me suck their cocks clean and I even had guys cum in my mouth. What fun being a cocksucker and having a slut wife !!!!o

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Willing

She is my kind of woman, not afraid of doing what she and her husband like. I am proud to say that my wife and I have also enjoyed times like this and my friends got to enjoy her beauty and great sex. She totally enjoyed the attention and the radiance from her face during orgasmic bliss will always be on my mind.

Sharing the wife was a great gift for all of us and enjoying their wives were also awesome times.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
My wife

Well done Dani

My wife does it for me and my mates every Saturday evening, but she does it on the way home from the pub, usually in the park. Then she lets us pass her around for a kiss and cuddle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
great wife

Wives that tease like that for their husband are the most loving that a wife can be. I have had many chances to expose my wife and I love when it leads to her getting a hard cock while I watch and even join in. My wife loves for me to lick her after or even while she is fucking running my tongue onto his cock and balls. Guys have to admit licking a guys cock that is in your wife's pussy is a real turn on for both of you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My wife

Used to do things like that, she would lie down on the floor naked , with all of the lights out while we used flashlights on her. Lord that was hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Mrs. Pat M.

I like having friends over. Pat like showing her body and wear clothes to show off. Pat drinks with us and started show more of her tits. When about ten of our friends are is here Pat takes her top off and show her tits. We talked about what she should do and I told her do what you want. Once our friend started playing with them she removed rest of her clothes Pat M. now show and tell how much she loves sucking and fucking as many men she can. She is now my slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
my wife too

My wife used to do this when we were younger. I would have some of my friends over on a Saturday evenin, my wife Marcia who be wearing a very short mini=sh=kirt and a button front blouse withonly the botton two buttons done up, no bra and tiny white panties, 3" heels. She would tease them for about an hour and then Sse would then proceed to suck and fuck all of them ( 5 or 6 guys) while I watched. After they had all fucked her an shot thrie loads into her pussy, she would have me lie on the floor and put her cunt over my mouth and have me suck their cum from her cunt while they watched and laughed at the me, the cum-eater. After that first night I would suck my friends when they wanted and they continued to use my wife on a weekly basis for 2 years before we moved from Killeen, TX back to Fall River, MA. I miss those days!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
My slutty wife

We met over the phone for work and after talking and having phone sex, I moved and we got married. it was both our second time and we both knew what we liked. we both opened up and E was and exhibitionist and I loved showing her off. I lived the way she would dance and tease my close friends. After a few drinks she would show more and more. We had our first threesome with a friend and it just happened. We were drinking and getting high and I asked E to dance for us. E loves to dance and at one point she was even a dance teacher. Some songs really get her going and she just lets lose. E wasn't wearing a bra anyway and her beautiful 36c's were just a jiggling.

Her nipples always seemed to be hard and they were this night. It was a hot summer day and E wasn't wearing much to start. With my friends and I cheering her on she started to strip. E was so flipping hot dancing naked for us. It was a total turn on for me having my wife dance naked for my friend and I. It wasn't long before she started touching herself as she dance to drive us crazy. I guess I was the first to just stand up and drop my pants and underwear and let my cock stand free. I'll call my friend L for now on. L stood and to his clothes off. L has a large 8 inch cock over shadowing my 6 inches. E took turns playing with our cock and teasing us more. L and I stood and started dancing with her between us and rubbing our cocks all over her and touching her also.E was getting really hot and could not take it any longer, dropping to her knees and started sucking first one cock than the other. E was so turned on she started playing with her self as she sucked. we guided her to the bed room where we had her lie and I started eating her as she sucked and kissed L. I was so turned on watching her kiss him and suck him, that I didn't think any jealous thoughts at all. I realized I had a dream come true marrying E. I had my own personal slut that loved getting nasty just as much as I did and was just as kinky. I ended up doing what ever she wanted, but we always played together never alone. I guess you could say she opened my mind and had me suck cock and she helped my friend fuck me in the ass. I may have done all she wanted, but she also did what ever

I wanted. She would go out with me slutty dressed with no bra or panties and let me tease other men by showing them her tits or pussy. I would have take out my cock and let them watch her play with it and suck it. I would play with her tits and pussy and let them watch as I slowly finger fucked her. its hard to find a woman like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Tag

I think you 3 should tag team her together, let her enjoy having more than one man at a time

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Dani is in complete control and loves it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love having a wife or girlfriend that is easy. That is willing to show my friends that while my love is enough for her she is so highly sexed she needs to fuck more that one man can do. So she looks for more and I love seeing her getting all she can handle. Seeing her hunger and how she lets her pussy control her. Letting men feed it, laying back as she feels one man after another fill her till he feeds her and the next man takes his place. Love seeing her legs open and hearing her whine as she gets close to orgasming.

bottovarnisbottovarnisabout 2 years ago

great tease! You didn't over do it. Good dialogue. nice job. thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

great story. once in a while mine will strip off, for no reason at all, in the presence of who ever happens to be there. usually she just carries on as usual, continuing whatever conversation she was in, or whatever, nothing sexual, except that she's naked. other times she makes it completely sexual, by masturbating or inviting friends to suck her clit or a nipple. but usually, esp. if among strangers or just coworkers, she'll just strip off and continue talking.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous