All Comments on 'First Double BJ'

by BallZucker

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
SUCKING A COCK

This is one of the best stories I have ever read! I envy them both, because I have always wanted to meet two hot guys with big cocks and balls that are full f cum, so I could spend an afternoon, serving them without endless sucking and tasting thick cum, again, and again, and again, and again..........

BallZuckerBallZuckerover 11 years agoAuthor

And again and again and again :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sucking two cocks and loving it

I would love to have two cocks at the same time.Loved your story,my dick is so hard now.My first time sucking a man off was at a river park,I walked in the restroom and a man was there playing with his cock we looked at each other and then I just got on the floor and took his cock in my mouth and suck it all the way down to his balls,while I was sucking him another man walked in on us,he just watched us ,it a turn on to have someone looking at me sucking a mans cock,I got so hot with the other man looking at us,then my man filled me with cum .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
This is heaven

My first time was with my best friend in school David any he had made me addicted cock. He two other classmates and I got together David, Pete, Bill. I started by sucking Pete's cock he shot a massive load in my mouth Bill's cock was next he shot the moment I put his cock in my mouth. David was next he was so horney that he shot in my mouth twice.Thank you guys for giving me a memory I will always cherish.

klippertklippertover 10 years ago
hot

luv too find a cpl of suck buddies...wonderful

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

The first time I sucked cock I ended up sucking off 5 guys. Truthfully, if there had been 10 guys there, I would have sucked off all of them. Needless to say, I had become a cock sucker that day. There is nothing better than a hard cock in my mouth then having the guy cum in my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Add rimming, and you'll get there....

So good! All you need is one guy to duck his face to the other guy's ass-cheeks, lick and kiss them, work his way to his hole, rim that for a while, and before you know, somebody is getting the ass-ducking that a double-blowjob is going to. Congratulations -- my dick is hard typing this -- I have to jack off now, until my boyfriend comes in the door. Then we'll be having fun like you guys. Forget the blind-fold thing, by the way -- they're going to a gang-bang with Her involved too. Easy to predict, right?

well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Double the Fun

There was a video arcade in Kaiserslautern, Germany that had sex areas on the lower floor. You could see strippers on a rotating floor, view porn videos in private booths or go into one of two small movie theaters to watch porn movies. I was sitting in the rear of one theater stroking my cock watching two black studs enjoy a white female when a guy sat down beside me. Didn’t take him long to pull out a nice sized seven inch cock and then lean over to suck me off. As he wiped his mouth he indicated that he wanted the favor returned so I stood up and bent over his cock and started to make him very happy. While I was taking him to his balls I felt someone move behind me and begin pushing his cock into my ass. Since I am a willing bottom I didn’t have any trouble taking his smaller cock. I enjoyed sucking off one cock while a second cock shot a load of warm cum in my ass. It was my first double team and I enjoyed both cocks but wished they had switched ends; the seven inches would have felt much better in my ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous