All Comments on 'A Christmas Tart ... with a Heart'

by geronimo_appleby

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
john1946john1946over 11 years ago
Yes

Very well done story. Fun to read. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story... but silly ending

Was a great story.... didn't need the lottery ticket bit at the end....

Cobbler1023Cobbler1023over 11 years ago
Disappointment

I felt set up. From the beginning I felt lead to think of John and Jenny as the main characters--the sympathetic characters. After all, they both had similar attitudes toward the season. Then Avril comes in and "steals" John. I was left disappointed. At least Jenny ended up with all the cash!

bachgenbachdrwgbachgenbachdrwgover 11 years ago
Icing on the cake

Well it was Christmas :-) Lucky young man to have so many christmases rolled into one for his first effort. Deffo a five - but that's quite normal for this author cos I like his style. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great stuff

Very expressively written, with characters I could relate to and some wonderful naughty bits... Wanted it to go on and on!

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 11 years ago
You've done it again geronimo...

Real story, real folk, real lives, real sex.

The lotttery win at the end tasted a bit schmalzy, but I'll let you off for xmas. Five, and my best wishes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Chapter 2 please, 1 was great

fregenfregenover 11 years ago
It was great

Just loved it. Realistically written and I got to like the characters.

Thanks for sharing.

Bibliophile614Bibliophile614over 11 years ago
Too Cute

Loved the lottery win at the end. Would love to see more of this trio. Maybe Avril could teach John to become a Dom? hmmm. Time for bed ~ wInks~

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Now this is a real Christmas story

I kind of feel sorry for Jenny, I thought John would end up with her. Oh well, all's well that ends well right? Loved this :)

papabear555papabear555about 11 years ago
Excellent!

Now this story I really liked. I could sympathize with John. I was 19 before I lost my virginity in a whore house in Tijawana (don't know how to spell it) and really shy about the whole thing. Some of the comments seemed to think the lottery win was poor or smaltzy or something. Up until the lottery win I was feeling real bad for Jenny. She hadn't seemed to get as much as she deserved. The lottery sort of leveled it out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
awesome

These things just dont happen, but having said that, its the most enjoyable literotica story i've read in a long time. I felt for all the characters, definately 5 out of 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I am in a lot of ways similar to John. I really enjoyed the story and was hoping for John and Jenny to fall in love, but at least they both won in the end. You should write a second chapter to this telling how their lives changed for better or worse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good for s laugh

Entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!!!! Eat shit annony!

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 7 years ago
Wonderful!!!!

Loved it!

boatbummboatbummabout 7 years ago
Another Fun Read!

This is my second trip through this story, and I've enjoyed it even more than the first time.

With what he's learned from Avril and Jenny, he can give his Mum a real Happy Christmas surprise now -- if he's got the energy for it! ;-)

Thanks for another sweet, loving story!

Crusader235Crusader235about 3 years ago
Yes

Yes, such a wonderful Xmas Eve story. Five Stars. This absolutely needs another chapter or more. Hope you do it one day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Personally would have preferred John and Jenny because Avril is so much older....well virgin boy got a sugar mummy cougar.....great that Jenny wins the lottery

BassNutt51BassNutt51about 2 years ago

I thoughly enjoyed this story, a couple of working girls fall for a virgin john have great sex, partying and then hitting the lottery, you can't write a better story. It's funny, romantic, a little dire, and also full of hope. Great job, thanks for writing, it's much appreciated 💗👍

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergeronimo_appleby@geronimo_appleby
6089 Followers
Walking the earth, having adventures and shit. Not looking for any hook-ups, I just want to get me stories out there and have a chat on the forums.