All Comments on 'The Conner Family Ch. 02'

by Rugrat60

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
"And now her soon to be future husband. "??

I could understand "And now her 'soon to be' husband. " or even "And now her future husband. " but not "And now her soon to be future husband. "

That means that soon he's going to be her future husband!! In which case he already is her 'future husband'!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow!

You would think that if you were going to be so judgmental that you would stand behind it and sign your own name instead of Anonymous! What ever happened to finding something nice to say and providing useful feedback? You must have either had strict parents who always had harsh words for you or you had teachers that should not have been teaching! Either way....I'm sorry for you both!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Thank God !!!!!!!

Thank God I'm just some dumb redneck that likes to read a good story . I don't think i could handle being a genius like so many other people that read these stories and leave such good and meaningful comments . Thanks for a great story . Thanks for taking the time and writing it so i have something to read .

Tastee323Tastee323over 11 years ago
Sensual

I thought it was very sensual. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Is this an English class?

Or a porn site? Get yer willies out and put your text books away, kiddies!

debbie2freedebbie2freeover 11 years ago
Bet the anons are the author

Story even for a continuous from a previous makes no sense. The counting is strange. If they are cousins how can they get married?

arkwolfarkwolfover 11 years ago
good story

For the readers that say cousins can't get married, there are several states cousins can get married with no restrictions, several more they can marry with restrictions ie, sterile, past childbearing age etc. It was a very good story though would like to know what was in the file relatives are hiding from them

Rugrat60Rugrat60over 11 years agoAuthor
An Answer

The File contents are explained at the end of "A Gift On Christmas Eve."

henrycarterhenrycarterover 11 years ago
English Lesson

If I wanted an English lesson I would go to grammer book. l want Literotica, not some show off trying to teach English.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
DUHH

they weren't real cousins, they were adopted u dummy and i already know how to count. If I wanted an English lesson i'd go to an English literature website, but i wanted sex so i came here expecting to read about sex but instead i get some bitch who's numbers WTF........

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
They Aren't Cousins...

The heavy implication in the first story was that they are actually brother and sister, so I wouldn't get to hung up on the cousins bit. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

for all you twits that havent got it yet they are twins. if you go by the first story they are the same age and the test shows close enough to be siblings. however in all 50 states since they were adopted and have no knowledge of it they can get married with the adoption paers in hand.

lesliejoneslesliejonesover 11 years ago
nicely done

I do enjoy reading stories here that turn me on, and this story was just a nice, pleasant one that snuck up on me sexually. It focused on foreplay and admitted that her orgasm wasn't the biggest. What a delightful reality check! This compares so favorably with the usual focus on booming orgasms and plunging members into superheated sheaths. My compliments to the author.

mcbtwsmcbtwsover 11 years ago
Another boring teaser.

One page doesn't cut it in my book.

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 10 years ago
Wonderful

Never have I read, on this site, so much said with love, with so few words.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
SO WHY DIDN'T YOU PROPERLY FINISH THIS?

you just get us hooked and leave us hanging with an unfinished story you should be ashamed of yourself. what happens at the sisters house? do they keep living at his moms? do they figure out they are twins? what about a wedding and honeymoon? this needs atleast two or three LONG chapters to PROPERLY finish it off, i am very disapointed in you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
come on people

this is a beautiful story, if you want fast stroke off reading keep it moving my guess for those that are upset that you are FAST ALL THE TIME NOT JUST BY YOURSELF!!!!!! but if you want a plot, developing characters ,substance AND SLOW AND DEEP stroking to KEEP READING it reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous