All Comments on 'A CFNM Wedding Ch. 04'

by aaronhenry17

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
LOve it

I realy injoy this storie please cuntinue it.

ErotonautErotonautalmost 11 years ago

I do hope you consider continuing this series. Strikes me Mateo is actually getting to enjoy his predicament, and Ana is clearly getting off on her brother's nudity. Maybe they'll decide to stay?

ErotonautErotonautalmost 11 years ago
Follow-up ideas

Had a few thoughts ref future chapters for your current series, which I'm happy to donate:

1. Mark and Debbie's wedding night. Does her control over him continue behind closed doors? Explore the nature of loving relationships in this weird nation.

2. Mateo finds increasing pride in his appearance and actually begins to enjoy being naked. Will he stay?

3. Ana gets invited by her two female cousins to a secret party where she's shocked to see clothed men. (Perhaps the women in this culture get off on that in the same way men in ours enjoy seeing naked girls in clubs?) The police burst in and she's arrested. The penalty is that the women present - who are, after all, in charge - are forced to strip and remain naked for one week. This is embarrassing enough for Ana (perhaps she might have gone to a nude beach in Mexico, but still pretty rough with her family around to see her naked, not least Mateo, who of course loves every second of her ordeal), but far, far worse for Mark's sisters, who've grown up within a society which equates nudity with subjugation.

If you like any of them, feel free to use adopt/adapt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
can't wait for chapter 5

I just love this story please finish chapter 5 I am waiting to see what happens with Mateo looking forward to reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
When they dyed the hair

He was only chained to the chair. He should have beat off then and ruined their plans. And the minute he got loose? Because at some point he will. It's time to get an annulment, tell his family that he never wants to see them again and head off to someplace a long ways away. Then this silly, unbelievable tale is thankfully done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The backstory

Id like to hear about how the CFNM republic came into being, and stories about the fateful day male clothing was banned.

aaronhenry17aaronhenry17over 10 years agoAuthor
not stopped you reading it though has it Anonymous lol

title says it all

ptebadenptebadenover 7 years ago
Where is the eroticism?

This wonderful land promises many things but writer's intentions ... I don't now

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
made me rock hard

Loved this series of stories, rock hard boner from start to finish. please write more

RegretsRegretsover 4 years ago
His bum hair should have been dyed as well, and some further thoughts.

Although men have to be in bed at 21-00 girls have to be in bed at 20-30 until they are 19.

If a household has this membership men have to be in bed at 20-00 to show respect of that fact. There was some fucking choice language from his Mother in Law, Sarah, at the wedding. I would have liked it if new wives decided on their wedding day if their husbands had to wear chastity devices, at their whim, throughout their married lives and men do not find out what has been decided until they are told at the wedding. Some women, of course, take a rather dim view of sex and so a fellow might well find out that he will be unlucky in that way throughout his marriage.rather as some men wear wedding rings but some don’t. Mark did not seem to experience distress from his period in chastity and it was rather sad evidence that the life spark had been crushed out of him. The ejaculation ceremony needs a re write because in effect it took away a large degree of control from his new wife and squandered it on a public exhibition.

JJA122JJA122about 3 years ago

This was a fun chapter 5* hope you continue

Didn't like ch 2 sorry

JJA122JJA122about 3 years ago

Oops, this was published 8 years ago.

KnobboyKnobboyabout 1 year ago

I was dripping and edging my knob all through story..and a massive wank at the end..thanks

SenhorMastoSenhorMasto8 months ago

Very good !!! I really liked this series. I would love a continuation of this series. And I would also love more stories set in this same scenario. Very clean, very provocative, emphasis on authority, discipline and dominance without wasting too much time on humiliation and no degradation (I don't like degradation). I wanted to see more of the relationship between the sisters, the mother-in-law and the bride with men, be it him or others. Thanks for the story.

MorlockIamMorlockIam1 day ago

I like the concept of the story but there was a lot of focus on boring things. Dying his body hair only for his wife to shave it off in the church (really?) I would suspect that in such a controlled society his wife to be would inspect the new look body hair first before deciding if he is to be like that at the service or not.

Him just masturbating at the end seemed a huge anti climax, pardon the pun. I think perhaps his new wife should have done that if the purpose was a wedding ejaculation shot or even have all the women present to have a tug until he came. Or even his mother in law doing the deed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous