All Comments on 'Builders Slut Ch. 01'

by NatalieH

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Shouldn't have stopped

Considering nearly half of this first chapter was explaining who she was, what she looked like, and how out of character it was for her to be out drinking; this hasn't gone far enough.

eWomaneWomanover 11 years ago
The stage is set...

and now it's time for action -- please! Take care...

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 11 years ago

Good start - even better if it's really true!

EncryptedOneEncryptedOneover 11 years ago
Short

I thought it was just starting too

Remain_in_shadowRemain_in_shadowover 11 years ago
Good start!

And a good first story from a new author. I will look forward to chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ok

If this s or had been a piece of fiction, I would have given it a thumbs down for creativity, but life rarely happens that way. It also jumped into action without building much of a good story line.

However, relating to a personal experience, it is kind of interesting, but "God! what is happening to me, why is this guy affecting me like this" type of feeling just isn't there even though the writer had stated this was out of her normal routine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More please!

Very good- would like to read more.

Miss_JenniMiss_Jenniover 11 years ago
more please

just getting started, can't wait for the other guy to step in

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good start

Looking forward to the next adventure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

So far so good, Looking forward to reading chapter 3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Write more

To Natalie,

I don't care if this is fantasy or reality, you write really well, it's creative, detailed in all the right places and it fires my imagination. Simple request, write more and don't make us wait to long.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
You write far better than E.L. James

What it says on the tin. ;) x

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I am a man but you describe my favorite way of taking a cock. At no time am I as contented as when I am at a mans feet, him holding my head as I take his cock into my mouth and do my utmost to swallow him. I love the feel of his pubic hair on my face and his balls slapping my chin. If I do a good job and he starts bucking his hips driving his cock into me I am in heaven. I do like to have him shoot his cum onto my lips and toung so I can taste him before I swallow and I do love sucking ral hard as I clean him. If we are laying down I like to hold him in my mouth and suckle his cock till he gets hard again. I can do this untill he falls a sleep with his soft cock in my mouth. I try to go to sleep like that but if not possible I will try to wake him later with me laying down with his morning hard in me and if possible get him to do his morning pee into my mouth then clean him and give a good morning climax. Some like that some do not. Been kicked a few times but it is worth it for the good guys. You would think you could tell how a guy is going to react after you give him so many climaxes the night before and some even claim to love you. Oh well. Love your story from one slut to another.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The anatomy of a penis

Hi Natalie

You have a clear understanding of the anatomy of the penis. That is to be admired.

I like your words.

GT

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sad

So sad you stopped writing. Love the honesty of your prose.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Talent

Wow.. Natalie, you have talent both in writing & pleasuring this lucky guy.! Had to stop & restart reading twice & now my lappy keys are sticky.! I shall read on & enjoy every second.. Bravo.!

DrakkarNoirDrakkarNoirover 6 years ago
A great start

Hi Natalie - this is a great start with endless possibilities to follow. I'm looking forward to developments and to finding out just how slutty you are.

longbow200033longbow200033about 1 year ago

Excellent, love the descriptive action

Amiable69Amiable696 months ago

Oh yes! I like this a lot. Amy x

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNatalieH@NatalieH
1443 Followers
I am a submissive woman who enjoys being dominated by both men and women, including some humiliation aspects but not pain. I am very much into sexual servitude but tend to shy away from the pain, chains, whips aspects - its not for me, I want my servitude to be chain-free. I f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES