All Comments on 'Christmas On Duty'

by oggbashan

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
sirhugssirhugsover 11 years ago
Cute

Truly romantic without curdling a skeptical stomach.

theravenfoxtheravenfoxover 11 years ago
Good Luck in the Contest!

:)

GentleVikingGentleVikingover 11 years ago
Hmm

Why go to the New Forest if the hotel is in Tunbridge Wells. There are several hours between the two. A quick look at Google Maps would have given you that bit of info.

john1946john1946over 11 years ago
Fun

A fun story...thanks

oggbashanoggbashanover 11 years agoAuthor
Oops! Not the New Forest

I made an editing error. I was going to have the hero and heroine go to http://www.sandyballs.co.uk/ The Sandy Balls Park in the New Forest but decided it might be too cold at Christmas.

Richie4110Richie4110over 11 years ago
Well crafted start

The story developed nicely. It deserves to be developed further. "They lived happily ever after" doesn't do justice to what you've crafted. I do like your stile and hope to read more of your efforts.

Thank you

Handley_PageHandley_Pageover 11 years ago
Erm . . .Distances?

Ogg, did I miss something here?

"Where is this hotel we are going to?"

"In the country near Tunbridge Wells."

and

"I can drive us to the New Forest."

The two places are about 120 miles apart.

But a lovely simple and pleasant story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

The setup so far seems good. Will there be more? Soon? :-)

oggbashanoggbashanover 10 years agoAuthor
They're going to a hotel near Tunbridge Wells - at last!

I have finally got round to editing my geographical error. They are now both going tp the hotel near Tunbridge Wells instead of the New Forest.

marty407amarty407aabout 10 years ago
Excellent story

I read this before I realized that I had had a simular experience, not at Christmas, but at a 4th of July party in North Dakota. Thank you for the reminder.

phil2213phil2213about 10 years ago
Dynamite comes in small packages and this story fit the bill.

Really, no room for excursions off the mark in this story. This was direct succinct and blazing hot. Sounds like my second marriage courting dance....Boom! Here we are in no man's land betrayed by love now let's try eachother and see what happens! Very nice. I lived it. Thank you!

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 9 years ago
Sweet

Sweet and enjoyable holiday story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
comment 2: This story is developing into one well worth continuing. I'd like to see the result.

comment 2: This story is developing into one well worth continuing. I'd like to see the result.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More please!

Interesting begining, but why stay only on that contest, and not develop their Christmas week-end of 4 days ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
One of the very best.

And the right place and way to stop.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

love it. AAAA++++

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

a good story. i like it a lot

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, but it really deserves a sequel. Don't leave us hanging please!

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Good story, as others have said, it deserves a sequel. Well Done

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroggbashan@oggbashan
1525 Followers
Can I now change bio? oggbashan was diagnosed as terminally ill and expected to be dead by June 2018. As you can see. I am still here. . As long as I can I will continue writing and posting on Literotica but there will be an end - soon. I don't expect anyone to like ALL of my...