All Comments on 'A Caring Mother Ch. 04'

by tompayne1809

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
WELL AT LAST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JOANNA GETS SOME HELP, HER NAME IS JACQUI ! BUT ADDING MORE GUYS IT'S NUTS. GOOD BYE ................................... LAROC OF AGES

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great Sub plot

I am really waiting for the next installment of meeting the Maddisons. It would be nice to see Joanne taking part as well. Wish you would incorporate some haircut and tattoo scenes like the ones form "Sharon goes back to school ch4-8" or "Mom's camping trip". Keep up the great writing. looking forward to more chapters.

leann5redleann5redabout 11 years ago
lovly story

it was nice ot see jo take it easy whith her son .Just love it ty very much & plz give use more love leann xxxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
very well-written story of course, but

I confess to a certain disappointment. I loved ch. 1, where the mother, Jo, faced with the evidence of her boy Chris's loads on the bed linen, "was curious about how much sperm he had in those balls of his." That's a secret but widespread curiosity on the part of many moms, who knows maybe every last one of them. When their male child reaches maturity, when what she and he used to call his "little plums" and giggle about it are mature and fully functional, a mother naturally wants to know about her boy's virility as shown by how his young balls produce his semen, his "baby batter." What's kind of funny is that boys typically are real anxious to show their mom how grown up they are. I bet practically every son would jump at the chance to jerk off in front of his mother, or better still have mom jerk him off, so he could blow his balls and splatter his semen all over the place! "See, mommy, your baby boy is now a man. Like what you're seeing, mom?" I think the series should have proceeded along these lines. But that's just my personal preference.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous