All Comments on 'Changing Room Prank'

by Littleblackdress54

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

so hot ,i would love to be in Ethan/Alices place ,please write another chapter soon,x

toni49toni49about 11 years ago

what a wonderful hot sexy story and would love hearing more about Alice,and the boys

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Oh to be Alice!

So wonderfully hot! Makes me yearn to be Alice from just being a closet crossdresser which I am now. I would love to read more.

Carrier_VioletCarrier_Violetabout 11 years ago
kenny?

Would be interesting when they have to go bck to school. Will Kenny recognize him? Will he care or will Eathan/Alice get herself a boyfriend? So many ways to go can't wait to see if there is another chapter.

Littleblackdress54Littleblackdress54about 11 years agoAuthor
More to come!

Thank you all for the comments, the sequels are already on their way. Hope to be done with the next chapter by the new year so check back then :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow

Very well done. Not even my thing and I'm hooked. Please keep going.

MichelleWhoIsMichelleWhoIsabout 11 years ago
Really wonderful story

You did a wonderful joy writing a story about discovering who she really is. The story started out with the right amount of foundation for finding Alice. I hope that the sequels you mentioned helps show how she discovers all the ups and downs of being a woman.

MrBeagleMrBeagleabout 11 years ago
Sounds too good so it must be true

Judging from the story and your bio, this sounds like a paraphrasing of true experiences...loved it and just wish I were Mark in the story...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Amazing

Probably the best thing I've ever read in terms of fuckstory. I lift my hat to you, good sir!

BellatrixieBellatrixieabout 11 years ago
Loved this!

So many times these stories tread the line almost to abuse which makes them less hot for me but this one was delicious. Yes they acknowledged that "Alice" was a hot chick but they also jacked her off and made sure she got pleasure too. Absolutely awesome!

christieamberleechristieamberleeabout 11 years ago
Very Good Story!

I liked this very much and agree with the comment about too many of these stories containing physical or mental abuse. I'm not totally against stories like that, but is it nice to read something like this. I especially liked it when Alice was given the clothes Mark and Greg has bought, tried them on in the changing room, and when Greg? Mark? I can't remember which ducked in while Alice was modeling and snatched Ethan's clothes.

Great story. Please keep writing!

Amber

orchard264orchard264about 11 years ago
Gentle

A lovely story told with genuine feelings. I too hate the male rape stories. This was written very sensitively. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I could feel every moment of it

The way the clothes just fit right, the way it felt to walk like a girl, sucking cock, taking it. Using the sister's bedroom was a nice touch. Using the sister's lingerie was a GREAT touch!!! I like that it only briefly toyed with Mark being dominant and Alice quickly asserted herself. I like that Alice wasn't left hanging in some sort of bad power trip. I'd give it a five and head to bed to masturbate wishing it had been me who was Alice (or could look as good as she does so easily) ;)

oledude65oledude65about 11 years ago
Oh yes!

That's the way I like it. Its been 30yrs. since I had a two on one. Keep up the terrific writing great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Be coming a slut

I would love to dress as a woman and find me some big dick men to suck and then fuck my ass.

dacoach44dacoach44over 10 years ago
Well done

Very erotic, moved right along. You can tell this is where he wants to be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
How fun

loved the story, a teen girl being brought to her path in life with the help of her caring friend was told so well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Me Two

Ooooh, you got my little clit hard, up to almost 6 inches, and leaking all over as I sit here in my panties. Would love to dress up for a couple of well hung guys and learn to properly suck cock and get my tight 'pussy' fucked and filled with their hot creamy loads until it was leaking down my shaved legs. I'm at oldvinter@msn.com if you're interested.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
loving it

My middle name is Alice I need to meet my Mark and Greg so I can get the fucking I so crave

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wish that would happen to me

Loved the story. I always dream about that stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
mmmm

I want some.

garythedreamingpoetgarythedreamingpoetover 9 years ago

I wish I could meet guys who would treat me like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Dream copied

It looks like my dream is copied here

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
UGH!

Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
loved it

Beatiful! I loved it. I was hard and stroking my cock all through it. More please.x

amarasfantasyamarasfantasyover 8 years ago
Well done...

This was a prank that went well! Great short story. Definitely got a rise in the right areas and the imagery will stay with me for awhile. Keep writing!

SptackSptackalmost 8 years ago
Very nice!

I loved it. A bit of coercion forcing a guy to embrace a his passion for crossdressing and later for cock! Exactly my kind of story ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hot af please write more stories likes this.

Same as the title says, I loved this story. It was very intriguing, and kept me rock hard during the entire thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice,

I sure wish I was alice.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Need to write more.. Very entertaining.. Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So hot

I would love to have that happen to me I’m married but dream of that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hot hot hot

I was getting hard reading this story. Did Eathan have female type breasts? Did Mark and Greg make him take female hormones to increase his breast size and did they make him get a pussy for them to fuck?Did Eathan start dressing 24/7 as a girl?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Changing in the dressing room into a girl

I'm a crossdresser who likes to try on clothes in stores that have dressing rooms

One day at a large store in the mall I found a skirt that I wanted to see what it looks like befpore I bought it.

I took it into the changing room where I removed my skirt I was wearing.

I was wearing a prosthetic vagina under my skirt without any panties on.

I was sitting there on the bench naked from my waist down when suddenly the door opened and there stood a startled girl who thought that the changing room wasn't occupied looked at me and my vagina.

She smiled at me and said

I'm really sorry but I didn't expect anyone to be in here.

Are you trying panties on she asked me? .

No I said

I'm trying a skirt on.

Oh she said

Well I thought that you were trying panties on since you aren't wearing panties and I can see your pussy.

I'm sorry if seeing my pussy has offended you.

Oh no she said

We both have pussies so I'm not offended by seeing yours

With that she closed the door and left me sitting there wondering what she really thought about seeing my pussy.

I didn't try the skirt that I brought in to try on

Instead I put my skirt back on and left the changing room and left the store.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice fucking story

Love being used...

EnjoyBothEnjoyBothover 4 years ago
I had read this story before...

...and glad I found it again and the author. I loved it. Now, I will have the chance to read the rest of Littleblackdress54's works, to include the follow on stories for this one.

Superjeebus65Superjeebus65over 3 years ago

Love the story. Good dialog, well written. Waiting for more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. Loved it. Wish I would have had friends like that back then. Oh wait I did have one guy that fucked me any time he wanted..:)

He always had me suck him off anywhere he wanted it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story!!! I wish someone would fuck my man pussy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good 👍

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 1 year ago

Very hot 🔥 I got very wet and was breathing deeply as Alice was being taken by two strong men .. so much hot juicy cut deep inside and all over .. ohhh ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved this story, first time cross dressing first time sucking cock and first time giving your ass to another man

SissyBoy1WarszawaSissyBoy1Warszawa11 months ago

To be honest, you set me on fire with this story. I really like it and even personified with Ethan-Alice persona so I want to be like Ethan and dress up for friends like Greg and Mark then suck their dick for the first time and give them assholes for the first time be taken by these two guys . Now to be their sissy bitch girl.

I am thinking with great interest and fervent imagination what will become of Ethan-Alice and what will happen to his fate? SissyBoy from Warsaw, Poland. 🧒👧📝❤️👱🏻‍♂️🧑🏻

Powiem szczerze do wrzenia rozpaliłeś Mnie tą historią. Bardzo podoba Mi się a nawet uosobiłem się z osobą Ethana-Alice, tak chcę być jak Ethan i przebrać się dla przyjaciół takich jak Greg i Mark, a następnie pierwszy raz ssać im kutasa i pierwszy raz dać im dupki, być brany przez tych dwóch chłopaków. Teraz już być ich dziewczynką-sissy-suką.

Z wielkim zainteresowniem i gorącymi wyobrażaniami myślę co stanie się z Ethanem-Alice i jak potoczą się jego losy? SissyBoy z Warszawy, Polska. 🧒👧📝❤️👱🏻‍♂️🧑🏻

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

My all time favorite. I started out as a crossdresser and always dreamed of being a cocksucker, which I didn't get to do for a long time. This was the time of HIV, so I never got fucked in my sissy cunt. I got arrested and taken to jail, where one of the jailers fucked me bareback. Thankfully I did not get HIV. I have sucked many cocks but never been fucked since that one time. I cannot get hard now but long to get fucked, deep and hard by a big and strong man.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

One of my favourite stories so far. Can't wait to hear more it those three

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

wow!! that is absolutely a five-star erotic story!!! your story turned me on so much .. wish I was Alice

mic1980devmic1980devabout 1 month ago

so hot, please more changing room pranks, more clothes stealing, more tricking, love your forced crossdressing

Stanfordfan85Stanfordfan8529 days ago

Holy fuck i wish someone had done that to me, i want that so bad

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous