All Comments on 'Masturbation Class'

by Naked1

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
William smythWilliam smythover 11 years ago
Makes for a good story

but masturbation cums naturally for everyone--no instruction or demonstration needed.

This cock-raising story however cries out for a sequel(s).

We need to know what the boss move will be.

So c'mon Naked1, don't keep us waiting here with a limp dick.

wdbtchrwdbtchrover 11 years ago
Adult education

Hot story interesting concept! This is adult education I could get behind because I know too well the excitement of masturbating in front of strangers. Time to take the class on a field trip to an adult theater.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Lovely and Thrilling!

Naked 1, this masturbation story made me really wet as I read it through. The descriptions were quite enticing and hot. I pictured myself in the classroom watching although I was invisible to the rest. not sure what that means, maybe a hangup on my part. It was perfectly lovely! I would like to see the teacher join in, perhaps in a sequel that features the redhead starting the scene and the other man. After all, Jim and Kelly paved the way. Thanks for the fhrills tonight, my fingers are really wet. :)

Amanda

WilliamVanderpoolWilliamVanderpoolover 11 years ago
Really Hot

Very exciting; I loved it when she spanked her pussy. Wonder what the boss will do now that he knows what kind of class she is attending?

cburtoncburtonover 11 years ago
Great story

Your story combined both exhibitionism (a favorite of mine) and voyeurism (the counter point to exhibitionism), presenting a very exciting situation and successful story. Give us more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing!

This is an amazing story! I have always loved the idea of group masturbation. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Wow this story is hot..I squirted everywer wile I fingered my pussy reaading this..jus wish I had a class of people watchn me :)

cutiegirl4004cutiegirl4004about 11 years ago
Mmm..can I join that class?

Great story! Really got me going. Please write more.

RidingWaves1RidingWaves1about 11 years ago
Sign me up!

Wonderfully vivid story; such great imagery and breathless action.

CarverTrippCarverTrippabout 11 years ago
Hot. Very Hot!

I tried to imagine myself in the class. It made me cum very hard when Kelly got on the desk in front of the class. I hope you will write some more about the class, like no hands cumming, vibrator to cock practice sessions. Thanks for a great story and wank.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Enjoyed it!

Really enjoyed your story. I came hard while reading it. Thanks.

waginatorwaginatoralmost 11 years ago
You hit one of my kinks!

Not bad, I might have to read my way through your stories, found you by accident. One of my kinks is a woman masturbating in front of others, the larger the group the better. Some stories call masturbating in public sticking her hands down her pants in an alley or the corner of a restaurant. Thats bullshit. This is a better way to do it. Stark naked, using only her fingers, in front of an audience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great

as a teenager i remember watching a documentary on this type of class. It was a big fantasy of mine for years. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Awesome

Gave me nice wood. Few moments later a gooey snack.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

WOW. I get bored at work and read Lit. I read this story twice over. The second time, I ended up with all of my clothes on the floor. Stark naked in my chair, sucking my nipples and rubbing myself as hard as I could. I was praying I wouldn't get caught but was kind of hoping I would. Like the women in your stories, I too am an exhibitionist. I sometimes go naked outside of my apartment at night and play with myself in the carport.

Your stories are so horny. I love them.

xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
God damn, I love this story

This story is pure fucking magic. Made me wish there were a masturbation class I could attend. For a long time I've been fascinated with the idea of masturbating in front of other people just like the scenario you present here. You blew my god damn socks off. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh wow

That was a great article very descriptive and really turned on .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
AWWWWWsome AAAAAAHHHcum

Really an excellent fantasy.

Great for cosplay , role play!!!

Mark1956Mark1956almost 6 years ago
Kelly ist eine unzüchtige Nacktdarstellerin

Ich möchte mein erregtes Glied öffentlich herzeigen. Es soll vor einer Damenklasse steif abstehen.

Wichst mich bitte fest, ihr Damen, mit euren erfahrenen Händen !

KYJOHN2955KYJOHN2955almost 6 years ago
Hot Story

I would love to find a class like the one in this story. Really hot! Where are you going with the boss that found the business card? I would like to read about that too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Loved it

I cummed from reading this story, I wish something like this really existed

curvy_carmencurvy_carmenalmost 2 years ago

This story always satisfies, I love exhibitionism - so hot! Well done👏

Psycherotica17Psycherotica1710 months ago

Fuck that was hot. Tha kyou. I was instantly had. I need more !!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous