All Comments on 'Office Hours'

by Never-more

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
eh

A family comprised of an alcoholic mother and a step father who forced her to suck his dick isn't exactly a "good family".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Brilliant observation...

...and do you analyze the obvious for a living? The point of the story, of course, is that the young woman is deluded by her privileged status into believing that she's from a good family--just as most Americans believe that their own dysfunctional families are "good" because they have money, status, success, or a church membership. In fact, most families have their share of alcoholic parents and abusive relatives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
either way it's a fuckin hot story

yum yum! I want to see what happens next, what are his cruel ideas, how will he implement them and what about that final weekend!

daisy

AmyfriendAmyfriendabout 17 years ago
You ...

Paint a very believable picture... it happens on campus's around the world and some girls realize that getting a good grade is easier than they thought.

x0xF0RC3DPL3ASUR3x0xF0RC3DPL3ASUR3about 16 years ago
Well, I'd Be Like...

"Fuck you, you bastard. I'm a good student, I'll go to a different school. Sick fucker." Then, I'd kick him in the nuts. Lol. Great story though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Ooh, please write the rest of the week. I'm dying to hear about the final exam.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Say what?

"She’d only done this a couple of times with her boyfriend…and once, long ago, for that monster of a stepfather who never let her forget how much he’d enjoyed it, and wanted to again. She swore that she’d never service a man by force again..."

"What had Sarah ever done to her? (Well, besides blowing Allison’s boyfriend once at a party when she was out of town…but Ally never knew about that…did she?)."

This is too short a story for something like this to be reasonable. Use your brain, if you have anything but your balls to think with.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous