All Comments on 'Take Care of Me Ch. 02'

by SmallTitFan

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

uh if the wife/mother dtes and the stepfather sleeps with the daughter isnt incest.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
That relationship will definitely fall into the taboo category

No blood, but a parental relationship, so it counts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Who the hell cares if it is incest or taboo . What pissed me off is banana head killed the story by killing the women off . What a Dick .

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
If you don't like it don't read it

If you don't like it don't read it and make dumb ass remarks at least his writing a story .wheres yours at so i can read it and tear it apart. give the guy a brake

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
DON'T BOTHER

to short, no incest, no real taboo and you kill off one of the main characters. don't bother with any more chapters this died in the first chapter and there is no way of saving it. best thing you can do for this epic fail is delete it and let it die.

ElectricBadgerElectricBadgeralmost 11 years ago
Very long intro

I like that you're really trying to introduce the characters and plot, but it's slow going...you built up some decent momentum in the first chapter, but this one saps it all away. There's no action (by which I mean people doing things, not just sex) and it's all presented in a dry lecture.

Everything here could have been presented during, say, a description of that night with dad/stepdaughter, and included some tone and the all-important relationship between the two (ultimately, his first two wives don't really matter much, so I'm a bit confused why it's been all about them and nothing about the stepdaughter).

Remember, fiction is life with all the boring parts taken out. And don't just summarize! Tell a story!

Look forward to reading more of your stuff: some issues here, but you're a great writer with a lot of promise.

Barkley570Barkley570almost 11 years ago
Oh, How Sad

This has been a wonderful and very, very hot story; every chapter so far. The type of story I can't wait to find out what happens. The pacing and the empathy for his wonderful wife has been terrific. For her to die......I know you need it for the rest of the story, but brought a tear. You are a wonderful writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Ok

In case some of you people don't realize. This category is Incest/Taboo .That does mean that all stories does not have to have Incest in them to be listed here . That being said I was liking the way this story was going until Laura was killed off . Now I'm not so sure .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
The "don't like it-don't read it" comments just slay me.

It's like some people just don't get that the whole idea of public comments is to get honest feedback TO THE WRITER not to "agree with" the other readers' tastes. If the author wishes to defend/ignore/accept any comments, then they have the means to do all that. Adoring fans getting into internet slap-fights (whether behind a username or Anonymous makes no real difference as a username is nothing but an Anonymous with a random home-made paper badge taped on to it, for purposes of what happens here) all seems so stupid.

Telling a writer who has submitted a flawed but not terrible story that it's "the hottest or the greatest thing I've ever read" is NOT doing that writer any favors. Neither is pouring out pure venom and hatred about a free bit of attempted entertainment that somebody expended some effort to submit.

My own take on it thus far, is that this series seems like it might have been better saved up until the complete story was finished, then edited by a friend to tighten it up and submitting the remaining 3 or 4 -page story as a single submission.

Let the mud flinging commence!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous