All Comments on 'Blowjob Universe'

by Grossman1

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot damn

This story was immensely amusing and a turn on. More please ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome

Really great story, simple, direct, and really really hot, please for the love of god post more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good concept

The problem is you switched from 3rd person to 2nd person halfway through the story and I found that very distracting.

Example: " With complete disregard to Kristi's well-being you shove the struggling girl's face all the way down your dick, burying your swollen cockmeat deep in her throat as it starts to shoot jizz into Kristi's stomach."

" "What! I'm dead! Well....." David thought of how shitty real life had been

."

If you can fix that, I think you have an otherwise very promising series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
let the man in!

let us see what happens next, please

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

You must continue the series! Make more!!!!!

gimmie_your_loadgimmie_your_loadover 11 years ago
sigh...

Is there anything more pedantic than someone who is unable to enjoy an erotic tale due to a change from 2nd to 3rd person? I notice they always remain anonymous too. get a life!

Great story hun!

Grossman1Grossman1over 11 years agoAuthor
Let me explain...

The reason that I switched from 3rd to 2nd person so much is because this is my story over at chyoo (which actually works with literotica, but they are not connected in a convenient way for some reason) where each page is a different thread. Because of this, it switches between 2nd and 3rd person more often than it would if I was just writing a straight up story.

My apologies, but I thought it would be decent enough anyways.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Don't Bother About the Nitpickers

Seriously, don't worry about it. I was a bit too enthralled with reading one of the greatest smut stories I've ever seen too notice it at all. This story was incredible, and I implore you, kind sir, to write more. For the sake of humanity.

pois1pois1about 11 years ago

Nice. Love a good sloppy bj. And the idea of a regular world, but with every woman having an oral fixation! Would be great to see him re-visiting old acquaintances (and repaying some grudges perhaps)?

pois1pois1about 11 years ago

Just read the rest of this on chyoo. Came hard. Mother daughter scene was epic. For the love of bjs write more! Noticed he still hasn't taken Kristi up on her comment of choking a girl to unconsciousness yet...

Grossman1Grossman1about 11 years agoAuthor
Yup

Yeah I keep trying to submit my second story but it's being denied for some dumb reason. Also, please add on to the chyoo version, that's why its there.

FresonFresonabout 11 years ago

I can't wait to try and add on to the story. I actually tried already, but I messed up the plot a bit (which I apologize for) so I had an idea for a branch near the beginning of the story. I'm just waiting on getting my regular computer back to write it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

http://chyoa.com/story/blowjob-universe/

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
can you continue the story

hey this was awesome could you please continue this series I am really enjoying it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous