All Comments on 'Male or Shemale, Still a Slut'

by yeaimbored

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

i like this story ,i would love to read more and soon .

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
POS

Nothing but a piece of shit, don't quit your day job. This story sucked, no plot, nothing, just a shit story.

PsyVampPsyVampover 11 years ago
short on realism but long on hotness!

Obviously this is a literary mental masturbation,,but who cares. I'd do her...

yeaimboredyeaimboredover 11 years agoAuthor
Don't worry!

I'm definitely not planning on quitting my day job anytime soon! ;P

TheTitLoverTheTitLoverover 11 years ago
Great stuff

I agree, long on hotness. Who says every story needs pages of plot. I admire a good story that's capable of cutting to the quick. Good stuff. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Being used

liked your story very much. I've got a very simular history. I'm a crossdresser with a "daddy" that has an 8 inch cock that fucks me every day and in addition he loans me out to many of his friends. I'm his cock whore to be used as he desires and I love it. After being fucked in gangbang style by groups of his buddies I have to come home totally filled with cum so after the last one shoots his load into my ass I insert a tampax to keep the juices in my pussy. once home I pull it out and collect the cum in a glass and eat it, something I dearly love to do. I've always loved the taste of cum, including my own. It works for me.

Riki1942Riki1942almost 11 years ago
Hot

Although I love to cross dress, especially in latex, I'm not a true Shemale with real tits. I loved the part about the gang bang and DP, something I've always wanted to try! I love to suck cock and swallow and, even more, take a nice big load up my ass bareback. There is something soooo hot about the thought of getting filled with multiple loads and I would love to see if I could take two at the same time. OMG, how I would love to feel two cocks in me like that, rubbing together and cumming at the same time, all slick and slippery with sperm while they filled me up! SOOOO HOT!!!!!

Riki

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Will you make another chapter with Brenda and Derek?

It would have been sexy to describe Derek more, but other than that the story got me hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Amazing

This was brilliantly put together. I loved the twins fucking her ass together and the whole concept of being fed all the cum once everyone had blown heir loads. I think you should try write a story along similar lines, but with a plot twist or two. Like the geek pulls out a brutal double dildo next time and fucks it into his ass and then into brendas sloppy ass! Or Brenda gets ordered to go pick up a new anal plug and gets gang banged by the clients of the adult store instead

Riki1942Riki1942about 4 years ago
A Fantasy

I'm a Bottom and a Crossdresser. Being kept by a rich guy, put on hormones and turned into a Shemale has always been a fantasy of mine. If the opportunity actually happened, and I knew that the hormones wouldn't lessen my libito and make me less horny than I am as a gay sissy, I would definitely do it.

pdiddyd55pdiddyd55about 2 years ago

Pretty good fuckin' story. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useryeaimbored@yeaimbored
106 Followers
I wrote a fair amount of smut when I was younger and relatively inexperienced (see the 2011-2012 stuff). I'm back at it and hoping to put out better stories for your pleasure. I always welcome feedback, particularly if it's constructive criticism!