All Comments on 'Reluctant Orgasm'

by mudhentwo

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
One Happy Reader

Nothing like having "friends with benefits" enjoyed your storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More

Great story! I would like to read more. It really got me going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Ignore the idiots

If they were not enjoying this type of story why would they be here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
To vote

This idiot is here to vote, 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
re: Ignore the idiots

I noticed you did not say one thing positive about the story, just slamming others for daring to have a different opinion. I guess you're too idiotic to come up with anything positive.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Really odd!

First, I don't understand relevance of the title!

Next, Hubby starts out wanting to be a voyeur (an honorable ambition), but then 'blows his cover' and inserts himself into the action! That runs the risk of scaring off Sweetie or the Bull/Buddy! Or both!

Just let them fuck in real privacy, then arrange for an up-front 3some with the Sweetie and the Buddy next week-end!

3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wonderful telling of the adventure!

Thanks, this is a very erotic tale! Can't wait for the sequel...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Strange

Just out of the blue his best friend asks his wife to join him at a concert. What friend would ask a wife to join him solo? I actually had to laugh out loud at this statement. "They are such good fuckers". Not much into wimpy husband/slut stories, but this was written well enough. I'm sure the cuckold lovers will get a rise out of it.

3* for effort.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Not sure what to say

They lay with wife in the middle and tried not to tough each other? Oh you think if a guy enjoys the woman he is fucking and breeding to finger his ass, something is wrong with him? Look, the lover has a bigger and thicker cock than you. Fucked your wife better than you. Fucked her again in the morning because she wanted that cock and cum. Most likely is fucking her brains out other times too. And your worried about touching him? Look cuckold he has her tight pussy stretched out now and he almost owns her married pussy. You should be worried he is going to share his slut with two or three of his hung stud friends.

William smythWilliam smythalmost 10 years ago
I'm waiting

It's been a year and a half since this fine story appeared.

I'm waiting for another 5 star effort from this writer.

When????

mickthetrickmickthetrickabout 9 years ago
nice story

Enjoyed your story. Been there, done that, all parties thoroughly enjoyed themselves with no harm to anyone. More stories please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Lucky man

God I wish I could watch my missus in action like this.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Turns

Pimp turns cuck. Wife just a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I havent had a viagra three weeks and reading this story caused plenty of twitches in my cock. Its a shame my FWB is not available to get me to full firmness and hopefully full complete fuckness. 5+++ for a score and thanks for sharing this!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous