All Comments on 'Young Master Ch. 05'

by smittysimon

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
ElizabethOliverfieldsElizabethOliverfieldsover 11 years ago

Oh my god, words fail me. I recognize perfection when I look at it directly in the eyes, and let me tell you, I recognize this series Young Master as pure and simple perfection. I don't think there is a better series in this damn whole site than this. I thought I was becoming obsessed in the last weeks with this series, with Belle, with the idea of becoming a sissy sex slave in a dark basement forever, but this ? This is beyond obsession, what I felt now for this story. As I said, word fail me. There is nothing more that can be said about perfection.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oh god I love it

I love the interation between 'Belle' and Isabella. I hope those two make it together

pammycakes13pammycakes13over 11 years ago
excellent story

is there more to come? i certainly hope so...would like to see the "finished" belle, physically and mentally, and emotionally!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A Bit Disappointed

I kinda wish Byron, or should I say Belle, had held out and refused to cave in to their decisions. It is just that I am kind of fed up with these total submission stories, how about a sissy realizing they like the fucking humiliation but not actual abuse and ordinary life humiliation? Belle was in the perfect position to have the sissy life that she likes but not give up her power, basically dignified by day, slut by night, that was Byron's dilemma and ultimate life test... s/he failed imho.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This is Damn Good Writing

I will admit you are a very talented writer and nothing can change that. With that said I want to know is, "Why?" When the pen hits paper the writer is now god to a new world. So, "Why would you create such a world?" Byron sorry Belle should have killed the bastards when he found out how she is about to live. You created 4 characters that I hate with all the fury of hell. Not because they keep people as pets, but the conditions they keep them in. I know you wanted the step-family to appear unhuman, but I have never commented on any story until I read this one. It fills me with enough hate to write on my stories and I thank you for that, but the nightmares your writing give me is to much. This will be the last of your stories I read.

Good bye and Good luck in to your future endeavors

smittysimonsmittysimonover 11 years agoAuthor
First off, there will be more to this story.

And I'm glad to see people are invested enough to hate how I've treated Byron/Belle.

I'm not going to ask you to stick around to see how things turn out, because you might be even more frustrated, then again, you might be glad you did. All I can say is, I am glad you hate the Step-Shit heads because I do too. I hope the next five chapters will grab you as much as the first five did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Belle is a sister in suffering to Justine of Marquis de Sade

now I guess that Belle will spiral to hell, you are going an impressive route, your characters are complex enough to not know what is going to happen afterwards.

allthough I must admit I wouldn't mind (actually would be jumping and cheering for Belle) if the Darius family got killed in a plane crash or got infected from a mysterious Ebola strain or...

then again, this is hope speaking, from which Belle must have none left.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent writing and excellent storyline!

I so hope it continues...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You manage to impart such deep feelings and emotions that it becomes fairly obvious and how the line between pleasure and pain can become so easily blurred. My hope is that the process that is used to break the sissy is shown/described and is accompanied by a very special in depth explanation of things like how this works and why it is used instead of some other way. The main point is that I become weary of some of the same old β€œperson gets an injection and wakes up after some undetermined amount of time and the process is complete and/or the person is now completely changed”. No matter how things go from here forward, this has been a thoroughly enjoyable experience and you have shown you are a brilliant author who appears to have the ability to change things up and impressively think on the fly which is one of the many reasons that your stories are going to be worth the time investment required to get the most out of your work.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 1 year ago

Most sissy would like to share or take Belle's place and so the intense inquisition, the horrible breaking in the perverted abuse or rape, was more a sissy's need or? ...... So now being officially a sissy slave, life will become much more easier, wearing beautiful femme dresses, getting Master's attention and being a cumdumpster, so dream fullfilled or destiny is matching in + out

πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ€

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous