All Comments on 'A New Way to Study'

by Giveandgetoral

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
it s toooooooooooooo hot story

i was imagining the way story was moving ahead and i came exactly on time her father exploded.

sirhugssirhugsover 11 years ago
More please

Olivia isn't the only one who wants a next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
skimming

My clit is shuddering just skimming this piece! Bravo! Gonna read the rest and give you my squirt after this! ¶My Daddy learned hypnosis in the navy and could trigger me to nurse for "cock milk." ¶Once, seeing him after years of seperation, we met for dinner and I didn't remember the rest until recent therapy. Now I remember Daddy's good fuck in me. The trigger sounds of his zipper, or him saying he was going to the bathroom would prime my pussy to warm and clinch to cum. At that dinner date, I remember him coming back to the table but then me begging him for us to spend the night together since we hadn't seen each other for so long. Unconciously, I didn't know he'd already been making us cum orally together, so that worked right into his plans. Now, I remember the hotel/motel and how the lone big bed at first seemed questionable-but for some reason-okay to share. I remember now how that was also the first day we uabashedly fucked like strange new lovers. I was 19 and he was probably 40/41. There was nothing to do but sleep and fuck in that room and I remember now. ¶We stepped into the room and right away, he went into the bathroom. I listened and sat impatiently at the foot of the bed. He came back out and stood in front of me. I automatically hugged him around the waist, a conditioned move toward seed sex. We knew what we were doing and there was no need to talk, just that need to cum. He would make sure I'd forget again once we were done.¶ My face pressed against his belted bulge as I inhaled his scent. Deep breath, relaxing as he returned the embrace massaging my back, neck and head. I rub my face against his erection now, rooting to be nippled. I nuzzled away the flap from the zipper trying to zip it down using only my lips. That didn't work fast enough so the bulging sensation against my palm altered me for permission to release his cock. ¶Did Daddy press my hand against him? Not sure, though I imagine that's how our seed love may have began. Either way, that day I unfolded Daddy's cock flesh into my mouth and sucked him like when I sucked my thumb, hard, sloppy and until it wrinkled it was so seasoned with spit. Orally of course he always came for me and that alone forced cum from me so, the first-and last-time we fucked, my orgasms have never been intensely the same. They're good but I know now, never as good, as Daddycock! Sorry to squirt so long here in comments! I can't help it.

peebudypeebudyover 11 years ago
hot!

extremely hot and very well written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

sure as hell got my pussy all wet and juicy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
man, i felt like i was there.....

banging my own daughter lol. You write well, yes!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Mom???

No explanation about the missing mother

jme51usajme51usaalmost 9 years ago
Helping Daughter

Love the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A new way to study

What a great father/daughter story. Great writing skills. I could feel the passion and the love as they made love. If this was to happen to me, this is the way I would want it, as it will be in my fantasy tonight. Like your other stories, but a chapter 2 to this story would be a wonderful thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wet pussy for sure while pumping my tits

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous