All Comments on 'Chance'

by naughtyson4u

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Rape

Rape is rape is rape, and no means no. Trash.

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
ONLINE OR OFFLINE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AS I HAVE READ BEFORE , RAPE IS RAPE. WHAT PART OF NO DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND???????................ END OF COMMENT............LAROC OF AGES

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
yes, you're against rape play, we get it

but to be fair, the author did use "nonconsent" and "reluctance" as tags and started the story off as saying it's roleplay. basically, you're on an awful high horse folks. wasn't my thing, but writer has possibilities.

kplusmckplusmcover 11 years ago
good story

non consent means non consent what don't you get. if you don't like non consent don't read those selections. while it started as role play and ended with incest and in the end it was willing great story and the last part could use some expansion what went on after?

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
Nicely done

Since he knew just what his mom wanted in a sexual partner by posing as Chance, he could surely please her like no other man could ever please her.

He took a gamble at that he could win his mother over to the thought of fucking him, because if it didn't work out, he would have lost her completely.

I wonder if he would text her at work posing as Chance, and give her commands of what she was to do when she came home, after they became lovers.

Her pussy would be dripping wet by the time she came in the door wanting her son's cock in her.

I loved the story, and thought it was very erotic and loving.

Thanks for the read.

naughtyson4unaughtyson4uover 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you for the comments folks

I appreciate the votes, and the real feedback. What I find interesting is here on an erotic fiction site, there's still the "morality police". They are hard at work, in fact, so hard, they seek in categories such as "incest/taboo" for stories containing the descriptions such as "reluctant mom submits to son" and then spew their sensibilities upon others who are enjoying fantasy. I wonder if they understand how transparent it makes them. It speaks more to their personal character than the people the rail against. (Thieves are usually the first to accuse others of stealing). Thanks again for the kind words, and thanks Laroc for the chuckle. I'm leaving it up as well as your anonymous yes-man, so others can see that no matter where you are, or how open the community, there will always be those that wish to assert their will and ideals upon others.

Archimedes59Archimedes59about 11 years ago
Laroc be damned! Very good story!

Really enjoyed the story. Ended a little abruptly for me but that is just me wanting more of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very Erotic Story

You provided a very good foundation for your story. The fact that mom really got into her son finally was hot. However, it would really be nice to have more chapters illustrating how the son intended to control and use his mom. That's the real story as illustrated by the emails. Add more.

navelmannavelmanover 8 years ago
loved it

beautifully written story and the reluctance element added to the thrill. wonder why you arent writing more

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very arousing

I really liked the story because he tricked her and then had to force her, but then she couldn't help but give in to her own desires. Very good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous