All Comments on 'A New Life'

by Helen1954

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Chapter 2?

Good beginning, but too short. Will you be continuing this story line? It's an interesting story with the mature slave theme.

john1946john1946over 11 years ago
Short

I enjoyed it and you write well, but it was way to short. Using the older woman idea was very good. Thanks

mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 11 years ago
That was deliciously naughty, but -

- it was just beginning to work ;) when it came to a sudden and quite unnecessary conclusion! Please rewrite it for us and add lots of juicy detail!

Thank you for your imagination - you really should use it more! Four stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Natalee

Really didn't like the mention of her. That's a real person with a family who has lost her. Your inclusion of her in your story made me immediately stop reading. Really awful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
too short

Needs to have more added, good beginning but stopped just when it was getting interesting

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice

A little off subject to enforce submission by adding real life but you made me think how sexy a mature woman can be and how special. Having her as my property would be very sexy. Ross42. Lit member.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sexy, But

As Mel wrote, your story was sexy until you mentioned that tragic young lady who was murdered by a slime. Much better to mention someone whose fate was unknown like Amelia Earlhart. Still, no need to contaminate your story as you could have mentioned how many people just diappear every year and kept the focus on your sexy slave theme.

Beej23Beej23over 11 years ago
What a load of bollocks

This drivel isa pile of old bollocks, absolute rubbish.

49greg49gregover 11 years ago
Interesting.

Do you have any plans for a continuation? Perhaps the daughter? Hopefully more detailed rather than the quick ending after she submitted that you had here. Even so, I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
It Requires A Particular Kind Of Sickness

to write this type of Sadism for your own sex.

CiceriCiceriover 11 years ago
still unsure

I liked this story except for common complaints here. I never got a feel for the slave's view or transformation. She needs to enjoy or quietly consent for this to be erotic. Otherwise it's a nightmare. I liked this, though. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good

I liked your story. None of this nonsense where the victim starts to like it and cums over and over again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Excellent story line.

One can just imagine the auction. Surely she should cease to be Mrs Rodgers, as most auctions number the lots and she has become merchandise!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
wrote this note before reading your bio. You sound delicious

Virtually the first story of this type I have found on this site. It is incredibly exciting and stimulating. I am a very happy 25 year old lesbian who is totally attracted to mature women in their 50's and 60's who have both natural genes that keeps her attractive and has taken physical care of her body and mind. I am especially excited when I meet a woman who is intelligent and friendly, preferably with children since, for the most part, their intimacy with her husband has dwindled down to zero or almost zero. Oftentimes, the wife introduces me to her husband and tells him about our affair and the excitement it brings to her life. All but one husband was very glad to see his wife excited and sexually happy again knowing she is not with another man.

Once excited about the possibilities of an affair with an attractive young woman who is also very intelligent and sincere about feelings et al.

As I read this story, my mind went to my fantasies where I was like the young woman in your story who sold these beautiful and sensual women to men and women who were also investigated for reasonable expectations, although your description of the men, and presumably women, who desired these wonderful women for their inexhaustible sex and pleasures.

My body is still excited as I write this to you. I hope you will consider writing longer, more involved stories of this type and style. I presume that you have been with a mature women and, hopefully, found her to be almost inexhaustible and sensual letting them feel young and desirable again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Great story, loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yes, to older women!

Older women are very much underrated for sex as many have lost their confidence. Well fucked they do respond. The abduction was great but with a husband and family expecting her there would have been a massive hunt for her.

Needed more about her training and more too about being maltreated as an infidel whore. Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

This story is such a turn on! please make a sequel! this time about her daughter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
PLEASE WRRITE FURTHER

HOTT ASS HELL !!! but 51 years is little bit too old dont ya think ?

and can you PLEASE make a SEQUEL ?!?!?!?

(susan gets saved or daughter gets captured?)

i wanna know if her daughter's tits are equeally large.

and how their slave organization came to be

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nope

No way in hell is any woman going to drag any of her children into this. Other than that it’s well written and comes across as really sinister. Just not my kinda thing.

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42about 5 years ago
All-in-All a superb story

Well done. I struggled not to skip ahead as I read the story for the first time. Thank you for sharing and kudos for your fine wordsmithing skills.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

If there was a porn actress who would look like susan, which pornstar would she be?

Abram52Abram52over 2 years ago

Great story, very erotic visualizing this mature woman naked. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love it, a mature anal virgin being broken in, could have gone into more detail about how she felt when the cock pushed into her arse, and the special moment when the intense pain of penetration gives way to pleasure, and you willingly give up your arse to a man.

thomas_deanthomas_dean4 months ago

HUMAN TRAFFICKING

Plantation slavery was abolished by Britain in 1833 and the US in 1865. Brazil became the last Western nation to end slavery in 1888. Human trafficking regrettably persists, mostly involving younger people. This story postulates a slave catching operation which specializes in attractive mature women.

Certainly mature people have a more experience in delivering sexual favors. Still most men are attracted to young women. Might not a mature woman be taken for a more suitable role as a companion?

Dr_James_Davies_DFDr_James_Davies_DF4 months ago

THE EXTENT OF SLAVERY

Today we think of slavery in terms of Human Trafficking mostly of young people for sex-ploitation. Certainly, sex-ploitation went on in days of yore. Yet that wasn't the limitation of slavery. In time of the great plantations, slaves did everything. The household slaves ran their master's and mistress' life.

Does something like that still exist? Very likely it does. In compact communities separated by language and isolated by culture, that broader form persists along with sex-ploitation of women of all ages.

I agree with another commentator that a mature woman maybe a sexual virtuoso but the lecherous eyes of the male will be attracted to a younger less experienced version. The draw of a mature woman woud not seem to draw the upset price at auction which would justify the effort of a special capture operation.

,

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

PERHAPS A PART 2 WOULD NICE

we all talk about the possibility and analysis of slavery, but i would like to see more of susan's ordeal BEFORE the auction, or perhaps a story about another mature big boobed (buxom) lady being kidnapped by the "business woman" perhaps with more exposition and a more detailed ending.

OR perhaps a prequel on HOW susan was chosen/selected before her abduction,

Dr_James_Davies_DFDr_James_Davies_DF4 months ago

THE ENDS OF SLAVERY

HELEN's main contribution to the dystopian vision of revived slavery is the emphasis on the capriciousness of it. What does a wealthy oil lord need a 51 year old woman for. In most cases child bearing years are behind her. The oil lord does not want her companionship. She is selected for punishment. Why her? What end is served?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

reply to: Dr_James_Davies_DF

DOES IT REALLY MATETER?

maybe the oil lord simply loves a abducted busty former housewife?

btw, he (seems to) like her big round ass,

but i agree that in terms of age she is not the ideal catch, but if she hot and sexy nonetheless then there is no need to complain (for the oil lord i mean)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous