All Comments on 'The Power of Touch Ch. 02'

by shaqrach2

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
camo1980camo1980over 11 years ago

I'm liking this story hope you continue it for many chapters. Thanks.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
Really erotic and kinky

I hope that he makes both Faye and Allyson pregnant.

He needs to get back with Faye, and help her out financially, by getting the bank to give her money, so she can buy herself and her kids food and clothes, and make her love him just that more.

I think his mom needs a good fucking and he is just the man to do it., and fuck her in front of his dad, with his dad wanting him to fuck her.

What ever is in store for the lad, I'm sure it will be hot and erotic.

Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loving this story

Love it so far , it remains to be seen if he does decide to get these women pregnant. I live the fact he got to live out his dream with his teenage obsession. More please :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
chapter 3

he should go to allyson's office

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more more more

more enjoyed both so far

C_frommnC_frommnover 11 years ago
Chapter 3

He should goto the Bank and take control of Banker and others in Bank to get his Finances in order. and get himself a Home for his Harem of Spoiled Rich Girls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Mix Incest & Celebrity

Loving the story so far. Great job dude..

Here are some plots I would like to see in the coming parts (I wish there will be many more parts)

1. Have the mother join in and let the father be an obedient friend/servant who helps for our heroes adventures.

2. Include some celebrities in the list, who supply our hero money and sex.

3. Bring those 3 girls for a group orgy with our guys family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I love this story, I am eager to read more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Very nice story

Keep it going, good story line. Leave out the mother. It will cheapen the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Pssst... ya forgot about the egg she had in her, not sure that would have worked for the after dinner sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Too bad

Mind control and this idiot wastes it on fat women...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usershaqrach2@shaqrach2
454 Followers
Sorry for the delays in my writing. Working shift work really takes a toll on a fella! I do write when I am able. I am currently working Chapter 13. Thank you for reading and commenting. I do truly appreciate it!!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES