All Comments on 'Lady Liddy Ch. 02'

by Rockinworld

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ProfQ1955ProfQ1955over 11 years ago
So many ways to go

The premise for the story is great and there are so many ways to go with it. Kiddy can send her husband out to all the wives of the lunch club. There is the other soccer moms. Just don't let the haters beat you down. This is just a story that you chose to wrote to excite people.

49greg49gregover 10 years ago
I love this story.

A continuation would be fun, but the pair of these stories are great as they are. Short, sweet, and to the point. Even so I'll still be coming back every few months to re-read and hopefully to find another one.

manlesspaulmanlesspaulover 9 years ago
Wonderful narration, just erotic

I truly loved the story. Thanks for the beautiful narration and description. Hey, how about continuing adding the creampies from the neighborhood ladies' husbands and then our hero Paul cleaning up. Wow, it would be fantastic. Keep writing, you are doing a great job. Sorry for this belated comment.

PetCockPetCockover 9 years ago
Excellent

Love the story line, If anyone knows other stories along this line (Wife loans out husband to lick pussy), Please send me a message.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Chapter #3, & #4???

Does he come back for another visit? Is she freshly filled from her selfish husband, needing a “cleanup in aisle C”

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRockinworld@Rockinworld
32 Followers
I love hearing from readers, so feel free to reach out with suggestions or ideas for stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Lady Liddy Previous Part
Lady Liddy Series Info