All Comments on 'Zhi and On'

by Cinner

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Illustrated ??

You threw this into illustrated cos you had a pic of purple undies?

Get a grip matey.

Or if you really are this lacking in enthusiasm, next time just get a snap of the next door neighbour's washing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
another SURVIVOR contestant ...

... wasting our time with a pseudo story only put up on the site tto get a few contest votes. For shame!

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
What!!!!

Happen did I miss something??

CinnerCinnerover 11 years agoAuthor
Question

I was trying to explore the motives of a man who goes insane and commits suicide. He is beaten down by unrequited love, homesickness and intense loneliness. His fetish was panty-sniffing and so his insanity manifests itself in this area of his life.

Please tell me, honestly, if it is the story that is that bad, or is it that the photograph is not erotic enough. Personally, I think that panties like this are quite sexy. I did not know anyone who would model them for me so I just did the best that I could at the time, but I am here to learn from the feedback that I get.

Cheers.

-Cin

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

cinner you did good. i gave it a 5.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
SHAME......FORCES AND LEADS A MAN

to a ritual suicide. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Unusual and haunting tale

This is a fascinating piece of writing, unique in characterization and setting, a melancholy tale of erotic obsession. You've really captured the exquisite and shameful nature of the panty fetish. (And it is as shameful as it is exquisite: there is a reason this comment will be anonymous!)

As for the comments: ". . is it that the photograph is not erotic enough?" Erotic enough? Well, I for one can quite imagine a man losing his mind over these deliciously lacy knickers, laid out as though provided for the comfort of a lonely house guest by a thoughtful hostess. Thank you SO much for sharing them!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
No

The longing and homesickness that is in On's letters is terrible. His faithfulness to an imaginary love and fiancée is rather pathetic. That he would commit suicide for a woman he has never met implies a mental instability. Having said that, I'm not sure that the people of the western countries such as America, Canada, Mexico, England, etc. could ever really understand the thought processes of the oriental mind. But, this story is just sad, and though he has sexual thoughts, there is nothing erotic about the telling of it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous