All Comments on 'Those Eyes Alone Ch. 06-07'

by MzSapphiria

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
DnaebugsDnaebugsover 11 years ago

It seems like they are moving kind of fast. From staring at each other from across the room to madly in love in two weeks. Aside from that small detail I love the story and the storyline. I really want Trys to take more time to take Nathan back, you know make him sweat and work for it a little. Thank you for sharing your wonderful story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Agreed

She's right. Maybe if this spanned over a longer period of time, it would have been perfect. Past that, I love everything about this story and the storyline is perfect. Keep up the great work and plese, no more six month waits. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
He's kind of a dick.

He never talked to his previous girlfriend Keaton, which given her general cluelessness, is kind of mandatory to a successful relationship. Then he doesn't bother to talk to her yet again and she thinks the relationship is still going.

Then he fucks Trystynne and is only bothered to resolve his relationship with Keaton by talking to her? Never once bothering to talk about his relationship with his current girlfriend until after he's fallen in love with another one?

Hell, he hasn't done shit to explain to Trystynne what's going on. He's basically doing the exact same thing to her that he did to Keaton. It's all about him, about her not leaving him, not about her and the pain he caused by being unwilling to communicate with her or his ex. She's a great catch, but this dick needs to get way the fuck over himself. He was a sympathetic character up until he pulled this shit.

Keaton's not the only one at fault here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
GREAT

I loved this update. Keaton is a trip, but I think she finally go the memo, lol! I can understand why Trys is upset, but Nathan did tell Keaton it was over. Maybe he could have done more to say it was over, but what could that be. He clearly told her they were thru and she chose to ignore his words. So, this is all on Keaton. I really hope Nathan and Trys can work this out; well according to Nathan they is no other way but to work it out, lol. I cannot wait for more. I LOVE THIS STORY!!!!

And before I forget, PLEASE, PLEASE update Venice Lover. I freakin love that story too!!!!

Happy Holidays!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great addition Mz Sapphiria

I love how people leave comments explaining how THEY want your characters to react. Every human reacts differently. This is Mz Sapphiria's story... her characters. They'll react how she sees fit. Personally I believe shes written a great story with believable characters. If you want characters that act a certain way, write your own story. Otherwise, let the author do her thing. Once again, great story Mz Sapphiria.

Best Regards,

Sean

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
P.S.

I know schools a bitch. But please dont make us wait another 6 months to update it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hello?

Is anyone going to mention the Trystynne-napping? That part threw me for a loop. I mean she was hog-tied and taken away against her will!!!!! 0-0 (wide eyed stare)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please...

Please update. This story is too good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love this story!

Please update!!!

chocolatesistachocolatesistaover 10 years ago
i need more

i'll be waiting, i love this story

cuteButSexy218cuteButSexy218over 9 years ago
Damn... That was messed up!

Nathan's ex has a lot of nerve.. Why in the hell would you make an engagement party for a man that just told you the relationship is over? What a damned fool, Keaton needed her ass beat for this one, LOL!! SMH!

I felt so bad for Nathan and Trystynne, I hope now they are free and clear to move forward together..

Keep going, please! I can't wait for more :D

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous