All Comments on 'Confessions of a Cuckold'

by ep703

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Very Nice !

Loved the Story.

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenover 11 years ago
Great!

Can't wait for more!

ursusmagnusursusmagnusover 11 years ago
You head it on the head (so to speak)

As an average endowed guy with a wife who likes big cocks I can honestly say you got it right. I loved hearing about all her hung lovers (and she had had more than a few) and how submissive she behaved with them. In marriage she can be the usual boring lets get it done attitude sometimes but the look she gets when we bring home a bull is something else. She deep throats, crawls over to suck his cock on her knees, even let one guy bareback her within a few minutes of his whipping out his soda can thick cock. He sauntered over to her and said "I think your husband would like to watch you suck me". I watched the next time as he came in her, confessing "I didn't jerk off for a whole week" after he pulled out. Another guy bragged to me how he could feel her tonsils sliding around his shaft as he throatfucked her. Her gag reflex disappeared that night. And yes I love watching this and joining in...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Made me rock hard !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
One of the best!

This one of the best cuck stories I've ever read--thanks. Please continue.

bobby9909bobby9909over 11 years ago
Thank you

for placing this in the corect genre.

betabradbetabradover 11 years ago
Sexy !

I know I was made for a cuckold relationship both mentally and physically - I'm very caring and gentle in nature and i'm on the small side and i cum too quickly, but i'm good at oral. I would love to find a woman and have a cuckold relationship. It really turns me on to see a woman with cum on her lips and dripping from her pussy, I just want to lick it all out of her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
interesting

Good job. Very interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
excellent

please keep this going....the cuckold lifestyle is very intense, personal & erotic...with the right couple it takes their commitment to each other to another level completely...& to the nay sayers,what an insecure sad bunch you are

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Accurate

Thank you for pointing out that the desire to hear about our hot wife's steamy sex does not automatically make us weak and submissive. I am normally dominant, have been called a great lover by many women, and am fairly well endowed. But my wife has many stories to tell, including two different men with extremely huge dicks! I love it when she shares every juicy detail of fucking and sucking these monsters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Exactly what I want

This is the exact type of cuckold relationship I want.

hotmetalmanhotmetalmanover 11 years ago
More please!

I loved the first installment and am eagerly awaiting the continuation!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Want More!

Great story, mirrors one of my experiences with my wife. I wanted her pussy filled with another man's cum. I finally talked her into it. She didn't want to fuck a stranger, so she chose a co-worker with a 8½ inch dick. She was 30, 5 ft. tall, weighed 105 lbs., and had a great natural set of 34C's. It was our fantasy to have a MFM threesome. He agreed to help with our fantasy, but first he wanted to fuck her by himself. I told him to come to the house and spend the afternoon with her. A month later he told her he was in love with her and wanted to leave his wife and marry her. He spent all afternoon fucking her, but I never got my 3-way. So, I beat the fuck out of him. Not everyone that enjoys eating his wife's pussy after she has been fucked by another man is some kind of wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice Start

Excellent prologue too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
LOVELY

thank you so much for a beautiful cuck story....would love to read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Lovely, sweet and sexy

Thanks for a beautiful and loving story. Please keep writing..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Thank you

For not making the story about a sissy husband and a dominant wife.

betabradbetabradover 10 years ago
Loved this story !

Such a sexy story. I agree, i prefer cuckold stories where the woman is still loving and caring for the man she is cuckolding. I would love this kind of relationship myself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
She's not doing it for him

She's doing it for herself. What an idiot he is.

snathsnathabout 10 years ago
liked it

Loved it!It was realistic, to the point and without any insult inflicted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
GREAT STORY

great story loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
smart woman

This is a very good story. I have been married three times looking for a woman that will do what she does. No luck and it probaly will never happen. The woman has to be okay with it and most are to selfish to allow something they can't understand. If you find the right girl stick with her. It is acceptance to things like that that form bonds which make for a strong marriage.

angelaslaterangelaslaterabout 9 years ago
Perfect

This is one of the best stories Ive read. Written to perfection and holds so much emotion of a wonderful journey

oldguyfloldguyflalmost 8 years ago
Geat story

That is the way it is, don't know why but you are telling it like it is. Thanks for these stories.

CumSlurpingCuckoldCumSlurpingCuckoldover 7 years ago
This is what I want.

Would love to marry a woman who had a Mr Big in her life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
She insisted cheating is cheating, but...

My wife found my links to cheating wife and cuckold photos and stories on my computer. She was upset with me and insisted cheating was cheating and has no place in a proper relationship. However, I know she enjoys flirting with a friend of mine and occasionally with other men she has known. She likes the attention.

For weeks she continued to ask me about what she found on my computer. In addition to her objections she noticed and teased me about the fact that I get very tuned on while she talks with me about all the things she has seen on my computer.

She continued to object to the cheating aspect of it all. But, I started to notice she had been checking out my computer more often. I could tell by leaving my link history uncleared and when I came back things are often out of order. A few times she left open her own finds about cheating wives and even some cuckold stories and videos, including one with the wife taking a lesbian lover.

A few weeks later, I believe I discovered proof my wife had actually cheated on me with a friend of ours. We had planned dinner with him at our home when I got called away for work, which now I am sure she had pre-arranged. When I arrived home much later that night, she had "accidentally" left her panties in the living room for me to discover after I got home late. I also found a wetness in our bed when I joined her already sleeping. I think they know that I know. I got angry at first, then curious, and now I am constantly aroused by it, it’s the mental vision of her with him and the mystery and secrecy of not knowing it all. Lately, I have to work to avoid becoming hard when we are all together. They are becoming a little more obvious about it now, more openly flirting. I know, or at least I think I'm sure, she is becoming a secret sexual partner for him.

She also became increasingly close to a woman who is an open lesbian and a professor at a local private college. Her friend is an aggressive flirt with her, even or especially in front of me, like the professor is showing off her influences she is having on my wife. They have spent several evenings out very late drinking wine and attending the theater staying out as late as three and four in the morning.

Even with all that going on, she still insisted that cheating is cheating.

Our relationship started out very honestly. I told her everything about my past. She also knows that all my previous girlfriends and my first wife cheated on me and relatively openly. She asked me to be very specific. So I told her every detail of my cheating girlfriends and wife, a very hot large-breasted redhead, who was very openly seen with other men in bars and at private house parties with a tall, well built African American man who was a bass player in a very popular local jazz band. My wife wanted to know more and more about them and their cheating. She insists on me telling her all the details of how they accomplished their escapades. Every detail, including how I felt about it, which I think is obvious considering how turned on I get relating it all.

A few weeks ago while we were in a very nice restaurant at the bar when she asked me about my “cheating former girlfriends and cheating ex wife.” The bartender, a woman, was standing close enough that she could hear everything my wife said to me. Her conversation with me went into very intimate details I had related to her. Details that I had told her thinking no one else would ever hear. I tried to answer her questions very quietly but I noticed the bartender looking over the top of her glasses and stayed close enough to hear our discussions. Eventually my wife asked me if I would answer a question for her, mind you with the bartender still ever so close to hear her ask me. Finally she asked if I ever wondered if she was cheating too with any other men, or any of my friends, or even with that professor lesbian friend of hers.

I was shocked. I emphatically answered no. She then asked if I wanted her to be like them, and cheat too. I couldn't speak for about a minute. I was stunned.

The bartender had by now stopped any pretense of pretending not to listen and looked right at me leaned into the bar top waiting for me to answer. My wife just stared at me waiting for an answer. I was only saved by the fact that we were called to our table. The bartender continued to stare at me and my wife leaned in close to hand her a tip. I don’t think they noticed that I saw their hands touch, then held each others hands for a moment looking into each others eyes. Then I saw my wife give the bartender her business card as they both smiled longingly at each other.

We do have sex often, but I can not get these images and notions out of my head. I think I need to let her take her time before letting me in on her secret life. Am I doing the right thing?

So to make a long story short our conversations have been deeper and more open in the last few months. I finally admitted I was wondering if she had ever been with anyone else while we were together. She wanted to know why I was wondering and what exactly I had been imagining. And finally if it a aroused me to think about it. She told me she was really interested in my feelings on this. Then at the end of our conversation she told me I must be a real life cuckold, that said without her admitting that she was having sex with anyone. I was shocked at first she said this. It scared me a bit, to tell the truth. Our conversation ended pleasantly enough and with a nice little comforting kiss. She said she was happy that it was now complete out in the open. I was still a little unsettled. But finally a few nights later...


My wife said to me, "Don’t be nervous. My love for you is unconditional. I know you can’t help it. You are who you are. So if you believe being a cuckold epitomizes your inner self. If you know it defines you. You should accept it. You should be proud of it. Your declaration will be the ultimate act of liberation. I promise to enable your every need. I’ll honor and support your proclamation as a symbol of commitment to our relationship and my love for you will blossom exponentially and our love life will expand in ways you can’t begin to imagine." -FH

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
"Well yes and know."

Highly erotic, but please find an editor or proofreader. Thanks!

fishgetterfishgetterover 3 years ago

She's not doing it for him

She's doing it for herself. What an idiot he is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Caught my wife with another guy but stayed out of the house until he left. The children were at a sleep over with different friends. When I went in she had already showered and looked great. Now this guy wasn't any bigger than me in that department. In bed I started playing with her and she said she was pretty tired could we wait till tomorrow night. I said sweetheart first I have been gone and the children will be home tomorrow night I'm horny and we won't have to hold back and worry about them hearing us. She said ok but can it be a quickie I really tired? I will make it up to you.. I went to the restroom took a leak grabbed a studded rubber and mounted her. She said go easy big stuff. I looked at her asking what's going on has someone already been here before me you feel awful loose? She started crying. I got up and went to the restroom and cleaned up. When I returned to bed she asked if I could forgive her? I said it's to early for me to know. A year later we were shopping and I seen the guy I just stood and was looking at him. I dropped the bottle I was holding she was between me and him. She turned to see what I was looking at then back to me saying she was sorry as the children asked what's wrong with daddy? He just dropped a bottle kids. The guy took off like he had been shot at and I told her I would be in the car. She asked if I would please stay? Why? Because if you leave and he sees me he might approach me and I don't want him around me. I said ok but if I see him again I might go after him he has caused a lot of damage to our family. One other time while our family was out eating I seen him and I got up and started toward him he seen me and left the woman that was with him and left the restaurant. The woman looked at me with questionable look. I asked if she was ok? She asked why do you ask? I said I don't no the statis between you and that guy but one thing for sure is he is a homewreacker. Why do you say that because I caught him with my wife. She said they worked together and were actually on their first date. I said sorry to bother you but be careful. We are still together and doing pretty good I don't know if things will ever be the same as before. She acts like she is afraid to upset me. I tell her to act like the woman I fell in love with because I thought it was the only way we could get back what we had.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

It's all just narcissism and selfishness. Anything else is just trying to gloss over the real issue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userep703@ep703
1037 Followers
I enjoy writing. It is great to hear from people who enjoy my stories. Most of my stories are inspired by real events that I either observed, or was a part of. The rest are products of my very active imagination. I have been writing Cuckold stories lately because I enjoy t...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES