All Comments on 'Am I Bi?'

by CRWestminster

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 11 years ago
That story, too, please

Loved it. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Interesting story

Many women would like to se m/m sex. In the right circumstances it is not as difficult to get guys to do it as it would seem. Once it happens relationship is better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Periods of madness

we all have these periods of lustful madness, you were lucky to be able to for fill them, and have the joy of a partner to share with. Great story.

thongpantythongpantyabout 11 years ago
Am I bi

A friend and I would suck each other back in high school. Does that make me bi. Reading bi stories on literotica. Does that make me bi. Fantasing about MMF (me in the middle) does that make me bi. I dont know but who cares I dont. I love the ladies and if I am bi for a guy its between the naval and the knees.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story!

Nicely written. As a teen and pre-teen me and my best buddy had a regular thing going on. I married my 2nd girl friend but before we got married me and my buddy were still at it and on a couple of occasions the 3 of us would watch porn. We all got excited when it was a MMF but nothing ever happened with us. Many years later my wife had a medical scare and he made a trip to visit us as at the time we were not sure if she would live (she is fine now). Him and I drank too much and the 3 of us ended up on the bed. She shut it down before it got started. Later she figured out our past and was a little mad, I offered for her join or watch but nothing. After marriage we had stopped our man to man times.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Whos really bi

As read this story it seems that the storyteller might be bi but the friend may not be as when the writer took his Cock in his mouth nothing happened. When I gave a blow job to a bi man year's ago he got hard as I sucked him

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice

Only thing that could have made it better is if you reluctantly swallowed his load

Mark_MichiganMark_Michigan7 months ago

Everyone should try it at least once, and once you do, there will definitely be more. Great story, great theme, enjoy whatever pops up. Why does one have to be categorized, can't we all just enjoy whatever we want at the time we want?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous