All Comments on 'Daddy's Girl'

by Sweetlisatv

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
TactileCazzaTactileCazzaover 11 years ago

Lisa, this is such a sad tale of double dealings, the father just a worthless prick. Hope your adventures continue and you find happiness in your new gender :-) x

KarmaRebornKarmaRebornalmost 9 years ago
That sucks, Lisa

Liked the story, hated the emotions. Wish you could've had a pleasant Daddy experience. My own Father told me the same thing, but relented after 2 years. I went to stay with him for a few days, and found his porn collection while there. I found pics of trannys and several of me before the change. (Had my girls done, but never went for the 'full cut'). I went to his bedroom and took several 100 pics of me in women's clothes and then naked. I even used my dildo, with lots of pics of his little girl stuffed full for his collection. I made a video, and told him that if he wanted me, to come and take me. I set it up so that the pics would show, and then the video would play. He came home and I made him a drink. We spoke for a while and I told him I had a surprise for him on the computer. He went to his desk and I went to my room. I sat naked on the bed, waiting to see. After 100 years, or 10 minutes, he came upstairs. He paused at the door and I held my breath. Then Daddy opened the door.

We still live together now, even after 23 years. Just Me and My Daddy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSweetlisatv@Sweetlisatv
108 Followers
Hi all, I am a true british gay transvestite with a penchant for men, lingerie and of course sex. I love to write about my experiences and fantasies and for others to read and enjoy my exploits too, I have very little writing experience so excuse my grammar etc. I do ...